Overwatch

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Valaura
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Valaura »

Yeah, I play Overwatch. Not excited about Doomfist, just another character for everyone to pick instead of the second tank/healer that we actually need -_-

I play on PC and my mains are Mercy, Lucio, Sombra and Widowmaker. Sometimes play Pharah and Ana as well.
EDGIEST HEDGY AROUND! :guitar:
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

-Eclipse- wrote:Yeah, I play Overwatch. Not excited about Doomfist, just another character for everyone to pick instead of the second tank/healer that we actually need -_-

I play on PC and my mains are Mercy, Lucio, Sombra and Widowmaker. Sometimes play Pharah and Ana as well.
Yeah I certainly think we didn't need another Offence healer.
I'm a Reinhardt and Roadhog main. Though I'm trying to play more winston and reaper due to the meta shift.

But damn I'd really love to see another animated short again...
Valaura
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Valaura »

Same. I'd really like them to continue Sombra's story, it's my favourite so far.Apart from that, Pharah animated short would be nice. Anything but Mei.

I'm terrible at playing tanks. I play Rein and Orisa occasionally if we need a tank, but I keep trying to avoid taking damage. Not really something you should do when playing tank characters.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Quills on Wheels wrote:So does anyone still play Overwatch? Doomfist is finally out!
He's not live outside of the PTR until the 27th.
Valaura
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Valaura »

Did anyone see the new comic featuring Doomfist and the rest of Talon that was released yesterday?
Bubblegumspit
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Bubblegumspit »

Did anyone see the leaked skins for the Halloween event that's coming tomorrow? I honestly don't think they look that great.
And do we really need another McCree and Reaper skin if they just got skins in the last event? :wacko:
Valaura
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Valaura »

I'd like to see a decent new Sombra skin myself
Bubblegumspit
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Bubblegumspit »

Cosmic Fall wrote:I'd like to see a decent new Sombra skin myself
Me too. I thought her Summer Games skin was good, but she could use some more skins since she only has 2.

What we really need though is a legendary skin for Ana! I mean, come on she's existed for a little over a year now and she's only had 2 skins that were basically just recolors! :wacko:
Valaura
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Valaura »

Agreed!
Most likely we'll just get another legendary Tracer skin though!
Bubblegumspit
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Bubblegumspit »

So I guess Blizzard actually made a legendary skin for Ana. It's not that great, it basically looks like her merciful skin, but it's still better than nothing. Also there's surprisingly no Tracer skin! I thought they were gonna have one since this is the only event where she hasn't gotten a skin yet. But it's fine, we don't really need another Tracer skin right now.
The only skin I really want out of the new ones is just the Totally 80's Zarya skin. I think it's probably one of the best skins in the whole event. The only other skin I want then is just Mercy's witch skin from last year. All the other skins aren't really that great in my opinion. ^_^