Nintendo Switch

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

As for the Switch, since it also acts as a handheld, does that mean no more DS?
The 3DS will still be around. Reportedly, Nintendo is targeting the Switch and 3DS for older and younger demographics respectively.
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

Stop trying to get a rise out of one another. It's getting rather tiring to read.
supersega
Level 6
Level 6

Post by supersega »

Can we all just calm down and agree this is our TRUE fear with the Nintendo Switch?

Collection; Neo Geo CD, JVC X'Eye, Model 1 Genesis, Model 2 Genesis, 2 Japanese Saturns, 2 Game Gears in a few thousand pieces, 5 or 8 PS1s (don't judge), 1 PS1 DTL (TOOL, NOT a Yaroze), 1 Gamecube, 1 Wii, 1 Xbox 360, 2 Gameboy Advances, 1 3DS, 1 PS2 TEST that WORKS!!!

Do I have a console addiction?
Mick
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Mick »

To be honest, I amazingly have no interest in buying the Nintendo Switch.
Tintin
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Tintin »

Mick wrote:To be honest, I amazingly have no interest in buying the Nintendo Switch.
Me too, I have a feeling that it's going to be more style over substance, and another console to dump all the rehashed fifa games on. Breath of the Wild is the only reason people are buying it at the moment.
Tintin
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Tintin »

Mick wrote:To be honest, I amazingly have no interest in buying the Nintendo Switch.
Me too, I have a feeling that it's going to be more style over substance. Breath of the Wild is the only reason people are buying it at the moment.
Bubblegumspit
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Bubblegumspit »

Me neither. All the games I'd want for it are just on PS4 anyway. XD
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Bought one. Zelda on the go is nice and it looks gorgeous, as does Mario Kart. Puyo Puyo Tetris scratches my puzzle itch and Fast RMX will keep me going until we get a new F-Zero from Nintendo.
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

Kaito-kun wrote:Bought one. Zelda on the go is nice and it looks gorgeous, as does Mario Kart. Puyo Puyo Tetris scratches my puzzle itch and Fast RMX will keep me going until we get a new F-Zero from Nintendo.
Well if Metroid gets revived, FZero has a chance. Then again, Fast Racing Neo is a thing now.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Gonic wrote:Well if Metroid gets revived, FZero has a chance. Then again, Fast Racing Neo is a thing now.
I get the feeling Nintendo have kept an eye on FRS/FRMX to see if there's demand for a new F-Zero. It's one of the reasons I bought it.