Welcome to RadioSEGA, if you are not a member register today!

RadioSEGA
  • News & Features
  • Playlist & Requests
  • Listen to RadioSEGA
  • Shows & Podcasts
  • RadioSEGA Media
  • Community

Post Hyper's Quest: Mystic Warp

I'm working on a Classic Sonic fangame that takes inspiration from games like Lost World and Robo-Blast 2. I'll leave a link to the first demo below.

Story: It revolves around my fan character, Hyper (don't mistake him for Super Sonic or else you'll get a spindash to the face lol. They're two different colors, y'know), who teams up with Sonic while exploring different places and running into Warp Pads. It's a bit hard to explain since I'm still working on the story, but that's the case in a nutshell.

Gameplay: Takes inspiration from Sonic Mania (Sonic's running style in Demo 2.0), Sonic Lost World (Hyper's double jump), Sonic Advance (sprites that I got from Deviantart and other places), and Sonic Robo Blast 2 (the jump dash). Speaking of the Jump Dash, it doesn't lock onto enemies at the moment (unfortunately, I don't know how to program that into the game).

It's being made with GameMaker 8.1 lite because I can't upgrade to Standard.

Demo 1.0 Download Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S53G00xJAMI

Sounds very interesting, I would like to try it once the project is complete.

Well, actually I've just finished the game. Same link as before, but the full game is there.

I went through the video it looks interesting, share your links once you have made your game successfully, thank you.

Actually, the game was far from successful. But it has been remade.
    Last edited by The Hypester; 07-06-2019 at 00:28.

Goodness, it's been a while since I've replied to this.

Here it is: https://sonicfangameshq.com/forums/s...uest-plus.115/