Welcome to RadioSEGA, if you are not a member register today!

RadioSEGA
  • News & Features
  • Playlist & Requests
  • Listen to RadioSEGA
  • Shows & Podcasts
  • RadioSEGA Media
  • Community
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

After all this time, RS still chugging along. Put me under the "slightly old lurker" camp. So many lurker memories... Out of all the old bookmarks I have, this is the only site that's still up. It's a miracle I still remember my password.
    Nostalgia hitting me pretty hard.

Is the ol' IRC still up?
    Click to reveal

If you can see me, welcome to the HB Club: RadioSEGA Branch! Take a seat, and hopefully you'll be released soon. Or maybe you'll rot here forever, who knows?

Not sure but everyone is on the Discord now in place of IRC.

Quote Originally Posted by MTails View Post
    After all this time, RS still chugging along. Put me under the "slightly old lurker" camp. So many lurker memories... Out of all the old bookmarks I have, this is the only site that's still up. It's a miracle I still remember my password.
    Nostalgia hitting me pretty hard.

Is the ol' IRC still up?
    The IRC is still up. The people would be happy to see you even though it's really quiet nowadays.

Lights Camera Action! Ace_Croft's Avatar

My opinion on this topic has changed a lot since I originally posted in 2017 lmao. I mainly can't be bothered as much due to work commitments and having the effort to post anything worthwhile to 3/4 people + bots reading the forum.

the quality of the website has gone stale with it rarely updated
    This is still rings true but I know stuff is in the works at least

Essay over, I feel like my points still won't be heard and fall on deaf ears but that's how I feel right now.
    A lot of points were heard but i've changed my outlook a tad bit in terms of IRC/Forums though because I rarely use them now due to not wanting to dedicate the time anymore. Funny how a few years really change ey. I got old .

With it being a "Ghost Town". Sure it's a Ghost Town but many of us really don't have the time anymore for us oldbies and the upcoming crop of RS users would rather use other means of communication and sure we could advertise it via social media/discord bot with it's own dedicated channel where posts can pop up and users can read them/take part in but it's something we have to move on with at this point if nothing is going to change on that front, rather than be bitter about it almost 3 years later down the line.
    Last edited by Ace_Croft; 07-09-2019 at 15:19.
    Come follow my ramblings on Twitter @ www.twitter.com/Ace_Croft