PuyoPuyo Champions

Strictly SEGA related discussion.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

PuyoPuyo Champions

Post by Kaito-kun »

I can't be the only one playing this, can I? It's free this weekend on PS4 for PS+ subscribers and it's ace.

The lack of players outside of the free weekends is a bummer however. I picked it up on Xbone a while back and there seems to be no one playing it other than me and some random French person I've started hanging out in lobbies with. They seem nice.

Anyway, get your PuyoPuyo on, SEGA fans.
GreenViper8
Administrator
Administrator
Preferred pronouns: he/him

Post by GreenViper8 »

We tend to play for a couple of hours on the PC version on a Saturday night, namely me, AIAI, Shaddix (Ace now) and Dartanian but we've had others join in the past. Brilliant little game, much cheaper than Puyo Puyo Tetris so easy to get people in on and has a much better ruleset than that game's Puyo mode too (Plus it runs on most PCs released after about 2012 so always worth getting on sale).

As for the PS4 version, had no clue it was free on PSPlus. Might try to grab it this weekend then if there's some demand. Not using a keyboard will feel weird though. :P
:SEGA:
Ace_Croft
Level 9
Level 9

Post by Ace_Croft »

Losing on Puyo Champions is what I do best. We should get back on that game tonight :P
Come follow my ramblings on Twitter @ www.twitter.com/Ace_Croft