How did you find and why did you join RadioSEGA?

What it says on the tin...
jmabate
Level 1
Level 1

Post by jmabate »

I recently discovered RadioSega by Rexy. She's made an ECCO vgm cover for the Pixel Mixers Ecco tribute album "Timeless Ocean", released in August 2019, where I've made too two tracks.
after the release, Rexy linked the SegaMixerDrive podcast where she presented this album. So here am I ! as a Sega child from the 8 and 16 bit consoles, I can't missed to be on RadioSega ;)
Nicolaas Hamman
Playlist Manager
Playlist Manager

Post by Nicolaas Hamman »

I found RadioSEGA through twitter. (I was already following many SEGA-related accounts)

I joined because I enjoy SEGA music. Therefore, a station/site that plays SEGA music made sense as something to be invested in.

I have thoroughly enjoyed being a member of a community unlike anything before. Thank you to the people of RadioSEGA, inside and out.
Theking
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Theking »

Had heard about RS a few times in the past but never checked it out until I met my good friend viper. He told me more about the whole site and the fact he had a show on the it and other people did too.

Joined RS for the main reason of the site, I love video game music especially Sega music so when I hopped on to check out the site for the proper first time of course I made an account.

Somehow its been 2 or so years now and I'm glad RS is still going strong
Aerosol
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Aerosol »

Ace Croft. Blame him for everything.
Caleb Moody
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Caleb Moody »

It's was the music RadioSEGA playing the first time I got on it.
BenFioren
Level 1
Level 1

Post by BenFioren »

I found radio Sega my searching game stations on Google.
Started listening and loved it ever since
Normality
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Normality »

I found it due to a Peter Knetter video
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Normality wrote:I found it due to a Peter Knetter video
Which video that be?
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

RetroGaiden
Level 1
Level 1

Post by RetroGaiden »

It was around 2012, the company I work for had a fleet of trucks that they had the AM/FM Tuner disconnected out of it to help prevent any accidents. Only thing they did not think of was blue-tooth and streaming music through blue-tooth over the radio.

I was the outside operator at the time and spent the majority of my day in the truck, it would get a bit lonely and boring waiting for direction on what line-up to make or if there was a piece of equipment acting up that needed troubleshooting, I began looking for online radio channels. Just by chance I looked up video game radio and this site popped up. I began listening to the channel every shift I worked for 4-6 hours, day or night for over a year. As I moved up in my job it became a bit harder to listen to the channel but I've found time to re-visit over and over again over the past 8 years.

I may not be as frequent of a visitor as I once was but I still greatly enjoy the channel and i am happy to see it still up and running every time I visit.

Congratulations and I wish you nothing but future success!
RudraStrife
Level 1
Level 1

Post by RudraStrife »

I was looking for video game radio app so I could listen to some game tunes for a wide variety. The app had Radio Sega as one of and I loved the selection. They had a link to the website and bam here I am. I listen this and a final fantasy one now daily.