SEGA Mixer Drive - Discussion Thread

The latest updates and comments on our Live Shows...
Rexy
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Rexy »

And tonight saw the last poll launch - the Autumn poll, now with a shortlink!

As announced in the past couple of weeks, not only will the top 3 in each one hit the mark for the Season Finale, but the top 2 in each will be candidates for the RS Fan Choice Remix of the Year! So that means an added incentive and a bigger inspiration to let us know what your favorites were! The responses had been great so far overall, so thank you for your contributions both past and future! :)
Number Ten Ox
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Number Ten Ox »

Who the heck is this young lady hosting the SEGA Mixer Drive feed at 5:53 PM EST on Friday, August 18 (US)? She is amazing. I am in awe.
SoloNerfherder
Level 5
Level 5

Post by SoloNerfherder »

Thanks for putting some podcast episodes up!
It's not all the shows that are missing, but I'll take what I can get after a few years' gap!
I can't listen live due to the time difference, so podcasts have always been the only way I get to listen to all the wonderful shows here at RadioSEGA. So I've kept my subscription to the Mixer Drive feed in the hope that one day some more would get uploaded, and it finally happened this year!
Also, congrats on having such a consistent, long running show! Amazing stuff!
voxie
Level 1
Level 1

Post by voxie »

Number Ten Ox wrote:Who the heck is this young lady hosting the SEGA Mixer Drive feed at 5:53 PM EST on Friday, August 18 (US)? She is amazing. I am in awe.
You mean Rexy? Yeah she is awesome :)
@voxie on Twitter & FB
@voxiegram on Instagram
personal website: voxie.co.uk