The "RadioSEGA needs THIS song!" topic

Have something to say, or having any issues? Let us know...
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

ShadowPhantom wrote:I told Option about this song: http://info.sonicretro.org/File:Sonic20 ... _theme.mp3

He said he's look into it. It's an unused version of Dreams of an Absolution from Sonic '06. I don't know if this is now on the playlist or not. If not, it needs to be.

Btw, how do you make a word a link?
You know, I believe the remix version is a lot better. The Lee Brotherton & Jun Senoue remix.
INeedFruit
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by INeedFruit »

I found out that Amoured Core 4 is published by Sega the other day. I'm not sure where the site stand in terms of these soundtracks but it is a good one and defiantly worth adding when possible!
Host of ClubSEGA - A show about the arcade scene and SEGA arcade games.
Wednesday at 8pm UK/WET - 9pm CEST- 3pm EST - 12pm PST
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Found this pretty good Sonic Fan made Rap. It would be pretty cool if you could put that on the RadioSEGA playlist. Too bad I can't find a place to download it.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

The kareoke songs from Yakuza 3. I'm sure I've mentioned this previously, the only two we have at the moment are Kamurocho Lullaby and I Wanna Change
ShadowPhantom
level 11
level 11

Post by ShadowPhantom »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:Found this pretty good Sonic Fan made Rap. It would be pretty cool if you could put that on the RadioSEGA playlist. Too bad I can't find a place to download it.
I don't think they're looking for fanmade stuff. They'd have to get permission from the fan who made it.
----------------------------

Here is an unused version of His World. Like that unused version of Dreams of an Absolution, this track was also hidden data on the game's disc.

Here is a huge list of Sonic songs that aren't on the playlist. This list includes unused tracks from Sonic 2 all the way through Sonic '06.

Here is a rare demo version of Live and Learn, featuring no vocals and a flute.

Here is an instrumental version of Escape From the City.

This is a demo of Open Your Heart, sung by Jun Senoue.

---------------------

For those last 3 tracks, if you cannot download them from Youtube I will do it and send you the file. I have software that can pull the audio from any YT vid and turn it into an mp3 file.

EDIT:

Just for fun, here is the demo version of Sonic Heroes. It's pretty much random gibberish sung to the tune of the song.
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

RE: Armored Core 4. It's a bit of a grey area, as it wasn't published by SEGA everywhere.

I'm wanting to get a discussion going with the Staff over this, as the same applies to Grandia 2 (published by SEGA in Japan, Ubisoft everywhere else). If we agree that music should be added if SEGA published it, no matter where, then it'll get added. If not, then no.

As for fanmade stuff - To a large extent, no. There are exceptions, and we'll approve those as we see fit. Unreleased stuff's good though.

EDIT: Also, if you find links to complete game soundtracks that aren't on RS, could you PM them to me? We don't condone illegal downloading here, so you can't post the links publically, but sending them via PM is fine.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

ShadowPhantom wrote:I don't think they're looking for fanmade stuff. They'd have to get permission from the fan who made it.
Correct me if I'm wrong and I am not sure But isn't the His World Special Remix and Vocal remix fan made remixes.
ShadowPhantom
level 11
level 11

Post by ShadowPhantom »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong and I am not sure But isn't the His World Special Remix and Vocal remix fan made remixes.
|
V Gavvie explained already. See?
Gavvie wrote:As for fanmade stuff - To a large extent, no. There are exceptions, and we'll approve those as we see fit.

Read next time.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

I did, I was just getting sure.

Oh, and we NEED this song.
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

No, we really don't.

Please stop asking us to add shit. It's never going to happen, and it'll just infuriate everybody else.

Jesus, you'll be asking us to add Caramel Dancen next...