If you could, What Sonic game and Sonic cartoons would you tell SEGA to make next?

Strictly SEGA related discussion.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

ShadowPhantom wrote:Remake of '06... '06 wasn't as bad as people say it was, but yeah, a remake would be nice if they spent more time on it and actually fixed all the screw-ups. Check this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6X4k4h0Hbns See? That video points out all the screw-ups in the storyline. If SEGA fixed that, the crappy camera angles, and the control scheme, I might play. As of now the only reason I have the game is so I can be Silver. If I want to be Sonic, I put in SADX. If I want to play as Shadow I'll play SA2B.

Hey is their any part 2? I kind of liked it. It has good reasons.
Shadid

Post by Shadid »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:Oh C'mon Man! Stop being so negative about sonic! HE IS A GOOD GUY!
I'm not being negative about him, I'm being negative on how SEGA's promoting him. 3 games in one year? That's a money maker for most of the fans.

And Colours is the only one that made me disappointed, not Sonic 4.
Kaito-kun wrote:If I could ask SEGA to make any game I wanted I wouldn't waste my time asking for a new Sonic game. They're going to churn them out anyway; I'd use that wish to ask for something people want but are, at the moment, unlikely to get. Examples include a new Jet Set Radio or for them to finish the Shenmue saga like so many people have been asking for.
I do agree with most of the people here, SEGA should give Sonic a rest and focus on original games and/or remakes. If they could, yes, a new JSR, they could revive that Wii concept, or a new Shenmue, or even a revival of Virtua Cop. That was fun as hell, even for the Saturn.
I live here now!
ShadowPhantom
level 11
level 11

Post by ShadowPhantom »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:Hey is their any part 2? I kind of liked it. It has good reasons.
No. They cancelled that series of videos for some reason. But yeah, I agree with all of their reasons. Especially the Chaos Emerald Paradox. I mean, what was SEGA thinking? Answer, obviously they weren't.
jessinator66
Level 1
Level 1

Post by jessinator66 »

I would request a real Sonic Adventure 3! :sonic: Not some half baked Gimiky Idea! :nono:
Star Wars, Star Trek, Sonic the Hedgehog, Star Fox Dragon ball and Nexon Games. Yes I am a turbo nerd!!!

Jesse's favorite quote of the week:
The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog

Dr. Robotnik- Snoopingas usual I see!
Castleinferno
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Castleinferno »

@Gavvie a sonic X season 4 would be great but their would be a need from a profitable size community, new plot line, possibly a few new characters, business wise i don's see SEGA working on one anytime soon :( :'(
It's not all sad to be blue :blink:... Look at Sonic :biggrin:
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Have you guys seen some fan art pictures made of Silver and mephlis made in Sonic X?

Also, I got a new Idea! What if Sega would make another collection game. Insted of putting stupid unluckable art work. They can put all the games from Genesis to Dreamcast:

Sonic's All in One Collection
From Genesis to Dreamcast

I mean I so want a Collection which has Knuckles and the Chaotix and also the 2 Sonic adventure games. That would be awsome!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Shadid Edit: Again, if you don't have a response, just edit! No need to bump with double posting.
Shadid

Post by Shadid »

As stated in my edit above. No need to bump when there's no response.

And we have enough collections as we speak. No need for another Sonic 1 port, and with SA1, 2 and Sonic Shuffle being there, plus the Saturn games, it wouldn't fit on a regular Blu-Ray or DVD. besides, the games would need to be rebuilt from scratch, both Saturn and DC games, if they wanted to port it to the next-gen consoles. Well, apart from Sonic Adventure. (Although we do need a Chaotix port, yes.)
I live here now!
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

^I hope you know that you posted that twise.

Anyway... Maybe your right. We shure do have a lot of collections. OK, I geuss I change my mind but I still think Sega Should make a Collection that Atleast has 3 games:

Sonic Adventure DX
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
Knuckles and the Chaotix

Only these 3 and I would be happy and the extra space could be filled with anything they like but I just want these 2 games (I allready got SADX).
Shadid

Post by Shadid »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:^I hope you know that you posted that twise.

Anyway... Maybe your right. We shure do have a lot of collections. OK, I geuss I change my mind but I still think Sega Should make a Collection that Atleast has 3 games:

Sonic Adventure DX
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
Knuckles and the Chaotix

Only these 3 and I would be happy and the extra space could be filled with anything they like but I just want these 2 games (I allready got SADX).
That was my bad. PC lagged, making Chrome lag, making me double post.

And well, SADX is already out on PSN and XBL, maybe in disc form, it would work. besides, SA2:B wasn't out besides the GCN, so, why not.
I live here now!
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

lol... Yeah that happens to me sometimes.

Another Idea I had, (A Joke) is that what if Sonic Team and EA sports come together and make a Sonic the Hedgehog Succer World Cup? By the way, I am not a Sporty guy. Just had this idea though (Again, its a joke).