What Are You Playing Now?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Killer French Bread wrote:I got an iphone a week or so ago (already left the charger and headphones in a hotel room) and downloaded phoenix wright, I will give it a go soon when i'm next on a train or something.
Broken the screen yet? :P
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

I got one of the screen protectors for it, which was good for a few days but is starting to peel off at the corners. Also have a 'survivor' case to protect the edges if it hits the ground. So I feel fairly well protected. Of course it is almost certain to fall in the sink and get water damage now.
Tic Tac, sir?
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

You'd of thought they'd have waterproofed the phones at this point. Sony have been doing it for years, Samsung for just shy of 2 years afaik and even the LG's can survive a quick trip in the sink.
Alpha Dog 1996
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Alpha Dog 1996 »

Go! Go! Nippon!
There can be only one Sonic! Metal Sonic is the real Sonic! Long live Metal Sonic!
Metal Sonic is the best! Death to all who oppose Metal Sonic! Metal Sonic rocks!

Alpha Dog 1996
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Alpha Dog 1996 »

Fairy Fencer F, HuniePop (get your judgmental thoughts out of the way), and Sonic Generations
There can be only one Sonic! Metal Sonic is the real Sonic! Long live Metal Sonic!
Metal Sonic is the best! Death to all who oppose Metal Sonic! Metal Sonic rocks!

TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

I've decided to go back into Shovel Kmight. Dropped playing it the first time since it didn't click with me then.
santefering
Level 5
Level 5

Post by santefering »

Been playing Sonic adventure and just got a master system emulator so playing spellcaster.
Ordering Shenmue 2 for Xbox to play again soon too.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

A few games actually. Got back into Talos Principle for starters, this time with the Serious Sam voice DLC. It takes the game out of its seriousness and makes it a big joke which is an interesting change. Mostly though I'm replaying it because 1. I want to get all the achievements and 2. I want to refresh my mind on the story so I can start playing the Road to Gehenna expansion I recently bought.

Also returned to Civilisation V as well. It's really enjoyable and it was nice to get back into it. Trying to play on a harder difficulty now and explore playing with different Civs but it's getting quite challenging. Only drawback is how long it takes to play a game. Spent a whole day, literally, 12+ hours on one game only for my foot to accidentally nudge the power cable out of the pc and turn it off during the end game. And I didn't save...

Lastly, installed and started playing the original Deus Ex because I felt like playing a shooty shooty bang bang game. Happy with my choice. I was a big skeptical in the beginning, thinking it hadn't aged well but it's gotten pretty decent actually and I think it holds up fairly well.
Midwinter
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Midwinter »

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 on Game Gear. This game is quite hard compared to the console games. Probably due to the small screen and some other sinister level designs.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Been playing a few games. Mostly old ones that I've had and loved but for whatever reason not made much progress on.

Dragons Dogma: One of my all time favourite games despite some problems, most of which have been addressed in the PC port.

Dark Souls: Got this when it first came out, made some okay progress with a Pyromancer, killed a few extra bosses but could never get passed Sen's Fortress. Been playing the PC version and decided to go with a Dex melee build instead. Breezed past my original progress, finished Anor Londo and got the Lord Vessel and did some more optional stuff. Currently made my way to the Ash Lake to see what that has in store for me.

Bloodborne: Got this around release, ran into the Cleric Beast and died, ran into Father Gascgoine and died. Didn't have the patience for it due to the load times but they've given the game some patches so I decided to return to it. Getting a good feeling for it now, killed both of them bosses and now I'm close to the boss at end of Old Yarnham.