What Are You Playing Now?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

Finished Black ps the other day so started playing through the single player on Reach. Not bad so far, im up to the space dog fightin bit. Just Halo as you know it really.
Also playing through Hotel dusk on the ds. I just think this is a really good story based adventure, not got Last window yet but can't wait to get it.

I also got round to playing some multiplayer with my mate on Medal of honour last weekend and really enjoyed that, if only for the fact for some reason im pretty good at it. I was first by a long margin nearly every round. Makes a nice change from getting pasted on COD all the time.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Deadly Premonition, it actually plays alot better than I thought it would. That said I could see why people wouldn't like it. It's definitly one of those marmite budget games like EDF.

Sonic Unleashed has the most delicious looking sandwich in a video game but Deadly Premonition has the most disgusting (but it's apparently unbelievably delicious).
Yui
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Yui »

Playing Sonic Colors (DS version). I'm at Terminal Velocity now and I'm trying to get some missions done.

I'm also training some of my Pokeymanz in Soul Silver, but it's a bit boring. :<
KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

Sonic Colours Wii. AWESOME! I rest my case.
ShadowPhantom
level 11
level 11

Post by ShadowPhantom »

Same here. I'm replaying Tropical Resort to try and get those red rings. After that I think I'll continue the story. Hmm, Aquarium Park, Asteroid Coaster or Planet Wisp? I think I'll do Aquaruim Park next.
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

I'm playing Sonic Unleashed, cos it's the closest thing I have to Colours :P

I am so so sad.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Still stuck at StarCarnival planet. I don't play too much video games, so I go and play Sonic Colours for like only 1 hour a week. I don't make much progress but that makes the game longer and I can't let my pocket money rise untill I finish the game.
Shadid

Post by Shadid »

Kool Chao wrote:Sonic Colours Wii. AWESOME! I rest my case.
This. :P

And while I'm at school or with some friends, Professor Layton and the Curious Village. Highly recommend it, seriously.
I live here now!
miharbi_nami
Level 4
Level 4

Post by miharbi_nami »

Still playing Birth by Sleep.............. ARGHH! I don't have enough time play the game. :(
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

ATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATAWATA

Been playing some Ken's Rage. Mostly been sticking with Kenshiro's Legend Mode just had the first fight with Raoh so up next is Souther, sorry Thouzer whoops meant Yuda. It really is surprisingly different to the other Musou games that I almost forgot it is one (though the TecmoKoei logo gives it away). But then I played Mamiya's (or the reason the game has clothes damage) dream mode and it became a straight up Musou game. Kinda fun, though I can't imagine how much better it'd be when I give Mamiya Hokuto or Nanto powers (oh yea, you can do that, you can even give Nanto users Hokuto and Hokuto users Nanto).

I'm almost ready for the sequal though. Ken's Rage apparently only goes up to Raoh so that leaves room for the 2nd part. But really I just want the God's Army and Jackal stuff to be added.

Also got the costume DLC for Ken, Rei, Mamiya (dyaum), and Raoh. Which for some reason unlocked Mr. Heart for Dream Mode.