The 'Today' Thread

What it says on the tin...
Rayne
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Rayne »

You should!

Naturally there were the polish immigrants (who were awesome) the chav army and the OAP gardners but there were more than enough attractive people too :O I'm totally going again
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

Polish are fine, they usually buy off us & dont mess you about
chav army.... eugh, the staff at the carboot i do consists of a chav army, most are idiots & dont know how to organise a row (as can be seen by the google maps pics) (co ords - 52.648904,-2.078531)
OAP's..... hmm usually friendly but dont half moan

might be a 5 hour drive but im sure i can get my dad to drive up :L
might be a long drive
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Matty wrote: might be a 5 hour drive but im sure i can get my dad to drive up :L
might be a long drive
4 on an average run; I've travelled that route many times. Mind if I join in with you kids?
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

Kaito-kun wrote:4 on an average run; I've travelled that route many times. Mind if I join in with you kids?
we have a trailer aswell..... a big one....

cant use the M6 as its always packed by me as they're doing repairs & have been for ages, although if we leave at 2am it shouldnt be so bad
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Kaito-kun »

Matty wrote:cant use the M6 as its always packed by me as they're doing repairs & have been for ages, although if we leave at 2am it shouldnt be so bad
Really? The M6 is normally all right if you don't travel any further south than junction 10, and you're in Bilston, right? That's pretty close to junction 10.
Rayne
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Rayne »

Matty, the sheer ammount you'd spend on petrol would far outstrip any profits you might make :P and Katio, you don't seem to ever have a weekend off D:
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

Kaito-kun wrote:Really? The M6 is normally all right if you don't travel any further south than junction 10, and you're in Bilston, right? That's pretty close to junction 10.
thats correct, its a 5min drive down the black country route (literally down the road from my house)

Of a sunday morning its the north thats terrbile all the way past cannock, the south is still bad, but not as bad as usual from what i've seen of a dinnertime

and kaito,i wouldnt be so sure ;) sunday we took £272 (about £150/£160 of which was profit) so there is money to be made haha (although its my dads stuf & i just help out & sell my things....... & go on the lookout for cheap games :) )
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Kaito-kun »

Matty wrote:thats correct, its a 5min drive down the black country route (literally down the road from my house)
That's the road I was trying to remember the name of! ^__^
Rayne wrote:Katio, you don't seem to ever have a weekend off D:
It's not like I'm the one who makes the work rota! That's the little Egyptian Team Leader!
Rayne
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Rayne »

Rise up and fight the power man!
Mena
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Mena »

Whoa guys, let's reel it back in...

Today I ate a bag of Rowntree's Pick N Mix in 2 hours, and apparently you're not meant to do that.