What Are You Playing Now?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:In my opinion, Vanquish is just a copy of Halo, not including that it's not FPS.

It's nothing like Halo. It's more akin to Gears of war..on crack. It really is awesome. I just swapped mine with a mate for Fallout: New vegas actually and im wishing I had it back already :(
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:In my opinion, Vanquish is just a copy of Halo, not including that it's not FPS.
Your opinion is wrong then.
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

Lol. So wrong.

Edit: Still waiting for borderlands. But currently I'm playing vanquish on ps3 on hard mode :)
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Well, I haven't played the game and Only saw some Screen shots and playing so obviously my opinion was not going to be much right.
Shadid

Post by Shadid »

My god, this is so wrong in so many ways.

Vanquish is mostly like Lost Planet or Gears of War on steroids, even gameplay videos show that. :P

Back on topic, tried for a few minues, while I was at the first Argus Core boss, the power went out. I raged.
I live here now!
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Played some Yakuza 3, specifically the minigames: Karaoke, Darts, Pool and Golf and realised they're all kinda shit.

Also played abit of Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm since I kinda want to get it done with but eeheeheeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhh.
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

Freecell

Won: 93
Lost: 6
Tic Tac, sir?
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

Im playing through Fist of the north star at the mo. It has more than one game mode and each one has multiple characters each with there own story. There's literally dozens of hours worth of gameplay in there. Im still on the first playthrough on the first character Kenshiro and im bored already. Just want it finished now so I can say I've done it..
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:Well, I haven't played the game and Only saw some Screen shots and playing so obviously my opinion was not going to be much right.
Don't pass an opinion till you played it. Though Shadid is right bout the game. I'd go as far to say it's better then gears lol
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Yea there's no reason to speculate when a game's already out.