What Are You Playing Now?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:Well, I haven't played the game and Only saw some Screen shots and playing so obviously my opinion was not going to be much right.
I guess what you've said if a fair assumption if you've not played it and only seen a couple of screen shots. I thought that at first too. We all make poor judgements about games before we play them
Shadid wrote: Vanquish is mostly like Lost Planet [...] on steroids, even gameplay videos show that. :P
And that's another reason for me to play the damn demo.
Reknoc wrote:Played some Yakuza 3, specifically the minigames: Karaoke, Darts, Pool and Golf and realised they're all kinda shit.
I like the pool and arcade machines.
Killer French Bread wrote:Freecell

Won: 93
Lost: 6
That's hard core. I don't think I've ever won a single game.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Kaito-kun wrote:I like the pool and arcade machines.
Ball physics seem wonky and the cue controls seem sloppy. In Okinawa at the moment so I couldn't play any boxellios. ):
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Just throwing in my two cents. You guys forgot to also mention that Vanquish actually looks fun. While Halo...is boring.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

No one forgot to mention that.
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Vanquish is actually very good, and it's nothing like Halo. Please please please - if you want to voice your opinion, do some frigging research first. You can't say X looks like Y based on, mostly, screenshots.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Reknoc wrote:Ball physics seem wonky and the cue controls seem sloppy. In Okinawa at the moment so I couldn't play any boxellios. ):
Boxellios? Bah! Real men win cuddly kittens from the UFO catcher.

I'd love to be able to say I'm working through all of my half finished games at the moment, but I'm still just flicking from one to the other at random. Although Yakuza 3 is indeed making some slow progress.
Click to reveal
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Kaito-kun wrote:Boxellios? Bah! Real men win cuddly kittens from the UFO catcher.

I'd love to be able to say I'm working through all of my half finished games at the moment, but I'm still just flicking from one to the other at random. Although Yakuza 3 is indeed making some slow progress.
Click to reveal
That's not an arcade game! That's not even a game!
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Playing Shadow Dancer for the Genesis. It's FFFFFFFF hard.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Wrath Oskvro wrote:Just throwing in my two cents. You guys forgot to also mention that Vanquish actually looks fun. While Halo...is boring.
How is Halo boring? It's one of the best FPS games in the gaming industry. I've played Halo Reach and it's just plain awesome.
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

^ because it's been the same game since halo 1 with hardly any gameplay improvements and focus way to much on multiplayer.