What Are You Playing Now?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Crow
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Crow »

Final Fantasy VIII. I-I forgot how much I loved this game...
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

Yerah I like ff 8. The only trhing I don't like is how your items are tied into your stats. I was always wary of using anything as it meant your stats lowered.

A mate has borrowed me Arkham city so I'm playing that. Only just started but it seems good up to yet. I love Asylum though.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Played through the story mode of Soul Calibur V, it went pretty well until Episode 18. Then it was less playing and more yelling and frothing at the mouth until I eventually gave up and lowered the difficulty.
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Still FFXIII for me. About 30 hours in now, and I'm glad to say that I now have a hub-world to wander around..

I don't think I want to do the sidequests now. The Cie'th Stone missions seem cool and all, but I don't want to wander around everywhere, I just want to be done.

That said, I want to kill the huge turtle things as well...not going to happen.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

You're assuming the game is going to let you not do the side missions? Have fun being under leveled and making even less progress.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Shadid wrote: That, and Street Fighter IV: Koryu Edition, where Dan actually is fun in Vanilla. :3
What is it?
Shadid

Post by Shadid »

Kaito-kun wrote:What is it?
It's a for-fun modification of Street Fighter IV for PC (not Super AE) based on the original modification of Street Fighter II: Champion Edition, also entitled Street Fighter II: Koryu, and it makes the game ever-so-crazy.
I live here now!
ErikGamer
Level 1
Level 1

Post by ErikGamer »

OutRun 2006 =D
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

Reknoc wrote:You're assuming the game is going to let you not do the side missions? Have fun being under leveled and making even less progress.
This ^^^^

Yeah you can "barely" scrape your way through but its a hella lot harder & more time consuming, and prepare to get your ass handed to you in the next area otherwise

And seeing as this is your first play through i doubt you've learned to utilize ATB Refresh, and how to stagger enemies efficiently etc etc

But good luck all the same, theres a point in chapter 11 or 12 i think it is where there is 1 Adamantoise by a save point that you can kill cheaply so don't you worry, not long now

On topic: Picked up Mirrors Edge (360) from game for £2.50 last week so half assedly playing that through again, really regretting buying this Xbox now as i'm hardly using it, £250 would of got me a nice bandit delivered
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

My friend told me to not even bother progressing until I can kill an adamantoise.

Anyway got Soul Calibur on in the background, not really playing it, just turboing my way to getting all the customization pieces for create a soul mode. I don't feel at all bad for doing this, I seriously don't want to have to unlock all this shit.