What Are You Playing Now?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Nazo
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Nazo »

Barbie Adventure
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Gavvie wrote:Yeah, but it's included with the sequel, so I'd probably give it a whirl. Also - achievements, even if they are part of the sequel's 1000 :P
They're not?
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Ah, you have it on PS3...

On 360, they are a part of the actual 1000 points offered for the game, and aren't seperate.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Gavvie wrote:Ah, you have it on PS3...

On 360, they are a part of the actual 1000 points offered for the game, and aren't seperate.
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Sucks if you want the full 1000 then because the original Alice is crazy difficult even on easy.
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

That said..there's 51 trophies on Alice on PS3..not sure if you'd need them on there as well to Plat it.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

PS3trophies has it seperate as DLC, guess I could check on the PS3 to see how it sorts it but eh.
Dr Shaneman
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Dr Shaneman »

5th emerald get on Sonic 4!
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Reknoc wrote:PS3trophies has it seperate as DLC, guess I could check on the PS3 to see how it sorts it but eh.
Yeah, because if you don't buy the game brand new and the code has been used, you'd have to pay for it. Not sure why 360achievements doesn't have it the same way. They usually do.
MTails
Level 9
Level 9

Post by MTails »

PSP:
Disgaea 2: Millions and millions. Levels in the thousands and ultra powerful enemies. :s
BlazeBlue Continuum Shift 2: 2 hours in and I have been getting my butt handed to me. Sticking to Lambda 11 and Taokaka as my main.
Click to reveal
If you can see me, welcome to the HB Club: RadioSEGA Branch! Take a seat, and hopefully you'll be released soon. Or maybe you'll rot here forever, who knows?
Rayne
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Rayne »

I've been playing all sorts on my new 360

Deathsmiles - I am by no stretch of the imagination a fan of these shooter type games. That said I'm having quite a bit of fun with this, it's utterly bat-sh!t insane. So long as I have unlimited continues then I'm happy to keep playing Best score so far is about 28 mil with Rosa on...well...one of the game modes.

Halo Reach - Just jumped in to the multi-player (saving the campaign so I can co-op with a buddy). It take a lot of getting used to, it's so different to Halo 3 I'd forgotten how to play it. Starting to get the hang of it now though, the huge variety of game modes really help to make it feel fresh