What Are You Playing Now?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Kaito-kun wrote:I'm back on Animal Crossing New Leaf: If anyone wants to chill out in my town feel free to send me a message.
I still have it installed on my 3DS but I fear loading it up. At this point I just expect it to be a jungle of overgrown weeds and everyone in my town has gone feral, separated into two tribes.

edit: or even worse that russian bear has decided to introduce communism into my town.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Reknoc wrote:I still have it installed on my 3DS but I fear loading it up. At this point I just expect it to be a jungle of overgrown weeds and everyone in my town has gone feral, separated into two tribes.
See, I planned ahead and enacted the "Beautiful Town" ordnance. Came back to town after almost 5 months and only pulled 3 weeds.
Reknoc wrote:edit: or even worse that russian bear has decided to introduce communism into my town.
Ah yes, the secret "Autumn of Nations" minigame.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Oh yea, I'm also playing Love Live School Idol Project on my iPad (also available on android devices) at first I was all "ehhhhhhh" but it's actually a surprisingly enjoyable F2P rhythm game.
Kaito-kun wrote:See, I planned ahead and enacted the "Beautiful Town" ordnance. Came back to town after almost 5 months and only pulled 3 weeds.

Ah yes, the secret "Autumn of Nations" minigame.
I think that's the one I have set, but like who is making sure it's enacted? Isabelle? this doesn't make me very confident.
KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

Got back to New Leaf a couple of weeks ago and had to put it down again because of time. :( Those damn cockroaches are most likely running around my house now.
Dr Shaneman
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Dr Shaneman »

I'm doing pretty good for trophies and Skill Points in R&C. Way better than I thought I'd be doing.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Reknoc wrote:Oh yea, I'm also playing Love Live School Idol Project on my iPad (also available on android devices) at first I was all "ehhhhhhh" but it's actually a surprisingly enjoyable F2P rhythm game.
Ended up looking into that myself. My Idolm@ster loving chum has now disowned me.
Reknoc wrote:I think that's the one I have set, but like who is making sure it's enacted? Isabelle? this doesn't make me very confident.
Have faith in Isabelle! She believes in you so you should believe in her too!
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Kaito-kun wrote:Ended up looking into that myself. My Idolm@ster loving chum has now disowned me.
Love Live >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Idolm@ster
Dr Shaneman
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Dr Shaneman »

This million bolts trophy in R&C is driving me nuts. Been playing challenge mode levels for 3 days straight now. I wish you could see your grand total.
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

I got that trophy. Via a glitch, but still got it! :P
Dr Shaneman
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Dr Shaneman »

Gonic wrote:I got that trophy. Via a glitch, but still got it! :P
I'm not ruining my circle button for that. I got to that area twice but only abused it for about 2 minutes a time.
I should be pretty close by now though.