What Are You Playing Now?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Going to play some Pokemon White and some Pokemon hacks. Then probably some more Dead Rising 2.
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

Tried to get a game of Daytona going on XBL but the server was pretty dead. One guy eventually turns up and just quits as soon as I start beating him.

It doesn't even track your win/loss record on that game, only how many miles you have driven. Well not even that since he ended the race.
Tic Tac, sir?
SpikerDragon95
Level 1
Level 1
Preferred pronouns: 81581572156

Post by SpikerDragon95 »

What am I playing now? Umm, Sonic Generaions, obviously!!! For 3DS, of course > XD
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Killer French Bread wrote:Tried to get a game of Daytona going on XBL but the server was pretty dead. One guy eventually turns up and just quits as soon as I start beating him.

It doesn't even track your win/loss record on that game, only how many miles you have driven. Well not even that since he ended the race.
Daytona USA is one of the worst multiplayer games I've ever played on 360. It's one of those games which should be great, but the actual lobby system itself is just piss-poor.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Gavvie wrote:Daytona USA is one of the worst multiplayer games I've ever played on 360. It's one of those games which should be great, but the actual lobby system itself is just piss-poor.
I tried Daytona USA on the 360 but just couldn't get into it; it's definitely a game meant to be played in an arcade.
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

Why? Daytona was massive in the arcades, but it did well on the Saturn and Dreamcast too.
Tic Tac, sir?
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Killer French Bread wrote:Why? Daytona was massive in the arcades, but it did well on the Saturn and Dreamcast too.
I haven't played the Saturn or DC versions, so in my experience it's meant to be played in an arcade.
RWDebara
Level 14
Level 14

Post by RWDebara »

After reading a few things about the fallout universe i started playing Fallout 3 again. I can't stop playing.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

RWDebara wrote:After reading a few things about the fallout universe i started playing Fallout 3 again. I can't stop playing.
You probably should stop... and play 1, 2 or New Vegas instead.
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

You reminded me. I borrowed a mate my copy of New Vegas last December! Cheeky cock's never mentioned he had it. I'm getting that back. I never even finished it.