What it says on the tin...
Snakethehedgeho
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Snakethehedgeho »

You bet!
Shadid

Post by Shadid »

Welcome new members! May the airwaves bless you and make you stay on the boards. ^_^
I live here now!
ozzypt
Level 10
Level 10

Post by ozzypt »

Well still haven't introduced my self, so here it is.
I'm ozzypt nice to meet you all, big fan of sonic (well who isn't) but i also like other Sega titles like crazy taxi.
I hope i get along fine with everyone and have a nice time on radio sega
Whooa21
Dev Team
Dev Team

Post by Whooa21 »

Welcome to RadioSEGA, Enjoy your stay!
And something else, is it my idea or many new people have joined lately..?
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Maybe it's newfound exposure? I think so. Anywho, welcome to RS! Care for a waffle? We ran out of cake and cookies...
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

ozzypt
Level 10
Level 10

Post by ozzypt »

I LOVE WAFFLES :laugh: i'l have tons please :D
melody_of_fate154
Level 3
Level 3

Post by melody_of_fate154 »

Hi I am melody ^_^
I am a huge sonic fan, how I fell in love? I was playing Sonic Riders with my friends and of course they don't tell me anything and I epic failed... My favorite sonic game in Sonic and Knuckles, I am a huge Knuckles fan no matter what anyone says Knuckles is awesome! Anyways, I am a reader. I want to one day write a book haven't thought about what. I found radio sega through Intune. I happened to download it to my nook, and I was just browsing stations when I found it. I also like to draw fan art when I am bored. I have done a few sonic drawings. ^_^
but its nice to meet you all
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

melody_of_fate154 wrote:Hi I am melody ^_^
I am a huge sonic fan, how I fell in love? I was playing Sonic Riders with my friends and of course they don't tell me anything and I epic failed... My favorite sonic game in Sonic and Knuckles, I am a huge Knuckles fan no matter what anyone says Knuckles is awesome! Anyways, I am a reader. I want to one day write a book haven't thought about what. I found radio sega through Intune. I happened to download it to my nook, and I was just browsing stations when I found it. I also like to draw fan art when I am bored. I have done a few sonic drawings. ^_^
but its nice to meet you all
Welcome to the boards and the site; Intune huh...never heard of that. lol

And you're from Syracuse? Cool, that's not too far from New York City. Yay for New Yorker buddies XD
melody_of_fate154
Level 3
Level 3

Post by melody_of_fate154 »

TheChaosBlue wrote:Welcome to the boards and the site; Intune huh...never heard of that. lol

And you're from Syracuse? Cool, that's not too far from New York City. Yay for New Yorker buddies XD

I meant tunein i didn't realize that till I saw that ^_^ ;; Yay! Yeah i have been to New York City, I wanted to go because of Nintendo world it was really awesome I had fun though ^_^
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

melody_of_fate154 wrote:I meant tunein i didn't realize that till I saw that ^_^ ;; Yay! Yeah i have been to New York City, I wanted to go because of Nintendo world it was really awesome I had fun though ^_^
Nintendo World is awesome. ^^