Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

Seen better.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

You really need to take that monkey out of your arse. BSF is right, for a DS game the 3D is actually really good, especially for a techdemo released before the console was out.

You always seem to have some pointless reply to anything BSF posts. Regardless of the quality of his posts yours are just as bad.
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

But i have seen better. I didnt say the graphics were bad at all. I agree with him they are very good for the DS. Okamiden, Nearly every Final fantasy game thats come out for the DS, Mario basket ball.

If you want me to elborate on my posts just say so instead of assuming things. How about you pull the monkey out of your arse and just ask next time instead of jumping on me.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Maybe if you shitposted less in reply to whatever crap BSF posts I wouldn't be so quick to "assume" and "jump" on you.

Incidentally other than Okamiden and 4 Heroes of Light those game have really ugly 3D graphics.
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

In your opinion yes they might do. But i personally thought okamiden had great graphics.

I'm not the only member who has posted useless posts on radiosega, yet i dont see them being badgered about it.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

*Puts mod hat on* Play nicely you two...

I think it's very pretty for a DS game; it would probably give a lot of 3DS games a run for it's money. The finger/stylus wiggle would take any fun out it though.
is2b007
Level 1
Level 1

Post by is2b007 »

The 3DS is a pretty good console, got one myself, but the games that are out now dont really take advantage of the power of the 3ds. I mean the graphics they could do on 3ds is probably gamecube maybe even early wii games graphics, hopefully sonic generations or Ocarina of Time has awesome graphics.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Wow reknoc.... you're actually defending me? well that's a first...
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

is2b007 wrote:The 3DS is a pretty good console, got one myself, but the games that are out now dont really take advantage of the power of the 3ds. I mean the graphics they could do on 3ds is probably gamecube maybe even early wii games graphics, hopefully sonic generations or Ocarina of Time has awesome graphics.
Haha, nope.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Actually these two games are the only ones I liked. Oh those and Rayman 3D(2).