What Are You Playing Now?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Dr Shaneman
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Dr Shaneman »

Reknoc wrote:forced co-op
Isn't Brink like that too?
Rayne
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Rayne »

Just started playing Zelda: The Wind Waker for the first time in about 2 years. I'm absolutely blown away at how well it holds up. It still plays like a dream, the soundtrack is fantastic the graphics really hold up (for the most part). I can't wait to get properly stuck in. Just reached the Roost Island and have had to reluctantly turn it off for the night.

Also hammered some more Yakuza 4, spent the time wandering aimlessly around all the mini-games and various restaurants. Baseball is a lot harder than I had originally thought it'd be. Minor annoyance is all the cops constantly chasing me when all I want to do is wander around town. I'm sure that'll pass soon though (right?!)
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Dr Shaneman wrote:Isn't Brink like that too?
Kinda, Brink has no proper singleplayer but it acceptable since it has its roots in MP mods for Return to Castle Wolfenstein.
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

Rayne wrote: Also hammered some more Yakuza 4, spent the time wandering aimlessly around all the mini-games and various restaurants. Baseball is a lot harder than I had originally thought it'd be. Minor annoyance is all the cops constantly chasing me when all I want to do is wander around town. I'm sure that'll pass soon though (right?!)

I finished that about a week or two ago. Loved the game like the other Yakuza's. Can't remember the second guy's name already but if your that killed 18 fuckers on his own convict guy then no you always have to saty out of the way of the cops. To be fair though I never once got held up by them the entire time I played his chapter. If I saw one ahead or on the map I just took a side street.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Managed to tear myself away from Lost Planet 2 and restarted Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time on hard mode.

Doing a lot better this run in terms of collecting and upgrading weapons.
Dr Shaneman
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Dr Shaneman »

Sega Mega Drive Ultimate Collection.
Ports are pretty bad for dodgy sound SFX.
Also every game has an annoying boarder.
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

You can get rid of the borders in the option screen if you prefer it. I kept the borders on some games though. Some of them it wasn't too bad but quite a few of them just looked all stretched out and shite.
Shadid

Post by Shadid »

Actually, now I'm playing Fallout 3 on Steam.

On the first day, took me 30 minutes to an hour to make it work on a 64-bit system, then succeeded.

AKA hello GFWL. :3
I live here now!
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

Shadid wrote:Actually, now I'm playing Fallout 3 on Steam.

On the first day, took me 30 minutes to an hour to make it work on a 64-bit system, then succeeded.

AKA hello GFWL. :3
Seriously?

It was just load & install for me (64bit Win 7 Home premium & ultimate) then again i am using the retail version & not the steam one, (Steam ones have modded exe's yeah?)
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

Been playing a bit of Majin and the forsaken Kingdom. It's not too bad. The Majin is a sweet (although very big) character. Also started Alpha Protocol. Better than I thought it would be but there are alot of rough areas in it. Alot of potential for a sequel though, doubtful though it may be.