Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed!

Strictly SEGA related discussion.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

...HOLY SHIT, I NEED THAT. It's free, right? RIGHT?!

Company of Heroes is the last game I expect to have a cameo. Please don't tell me it's PC only.
Whooa21
Dev Team
Dev Team

Post by Whooa21 »

Kaito-kun wrote:...HOLY SHIT, I NEED THAT. It's free, right? RIGHT?!

Company of Heroes is the last game I expect to have a cameo. Please don't tell me it's PC only.
No idea, all I know is that Steam updated ASRT and I had General Winter, and now I have Willemus too
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Kaito-kun »

Whooa21 wrote:No idea, all I know is that Steam updated ASRT and I had General Winter, and now I have Willemus too
Based on that description, I'd wager it's Steam only. CoH is a PC only game after all, like Footy Manager and Total War.

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllsssss...The PC version gets all the cool characters while the PS3 is lumped with the default characters, which are 60% awful.
Whooa21
Dev Team
Dev Team

Post by Whooa21 »

Kaito-kun wrote:Based on that description, I'd wager it's Steam only. CoH is a PC only game after all, like Footy Manager and Total War.

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllsssss...The PC version gets all the cool characters while the PS3 is lumped with the default characters, which are 60% awful.
Get the steam version then, and find a good PC for Forevesonic so we can play together? *wink wink*
metalgamer
Level 8
Level 8

Post by metalgamer »

I feel your pain. I only have the PS3 version too, don't own a PC. Weren't they meant to release another DLC character or two for the console versions at some point?
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Kaito-kun »

Whooa21 wrote:Get the steam version then, and find a good PC for Forevesonic so we can play together? *wink wink*
But I barely wanted it for the PS3 in the first place. Why would I buy it again for a system upon which I can not run the game?
metalgamer wrote:Weren't they meant to release another DLC character or two for the console versions at some point?
That's what my original question was about.
Whooa21
Dev Team
Dev Team

Post by Whooa21 »

metalgamer wrote:I feel your pain. I only have the PS3 version too, don't own a PC. Weren't they meant to release another DLC character or two for the console versions at some point?
I have no idea what SUMO is doing. Didn't they announce a DLC or something? These characters were free updates, not DLC
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Kaito-kun wrote:But I barely wanted it for the PS3 in the first place. Why would I buy it again for a system upon which I can not run the game?
for the same reason you buy any game on steam, because you can get it for <£10
Whooa21
Dev Team
Dev Team

Post by Whooa21 »

Kaito-kun wrote:But I barely wanted it for the PS3 in the first place. Why would I buy it again for a system upon which I can not run the game?
Ah, okay then :P
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

That DLC poll wasn't meant for anything worthwhile anyway. He did ONLY out of his own time. We haven't gotten anything about of that poll have we? So nothing has been done about it.