RadioSEGA comics anyone?

Have something to say, or having any issues? Let us know...
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Reknoc wrote:The story will obviously be my biography.
...I'd actually enjoy that. It'd be nothing but sarcastic Monster Hunter, Gundam, Shonen Jump and Atlus references.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Yea it'd pretty much just be my entire post history in graphical form.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

I wasn't really thinking about a comic with a stable story line. I was thinking that each week it would be something random.
A new story each week. We could do specials if needed but I didn't really mean one of those comics that follow a story. Just random stories each week.
Robochao
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Robochao »

I'd love to do a webcomic because I'm a good artist. I'm not a very funny person I'll admit, so working with somebody elses humor I'd have no problem with.

Not a bad idea aside from the fact that this is a site where you listen to music and a webcomic might seem unfitting. Not to mention difficult to make material for.

I'm probably already restating some other people but I'm too lazy to check. I'm a delightful dick.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:I wasn't really thinking about a comic with a stable story line. I was thinking that each week it would be something random.
A new story each week. We could do specials if needed but I didn't really mean one of those comics that follow a story. Just random stories each week.
I wouldn't consider my post history all that stable.
Option
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Option »

I think it was a 8ad idea to namedrop Reknoc, now he's all excited for this comic idea thinking he'd 8e included. =P
"The sub-structure of the universe regresses infinitely towards smaller and smaller components. Behind atoms we find electrons - and behind electrons, quarks. Each layer unravelled reveals new secrets, but also new mysteries."
- Academician Prokhor Zakharov, For I Have Tasted The Fruit
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Sorry I can't hear you over my MASSIVE EGO.

Also it looks like someone's been reading Homestuck.
Option
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Option »

Haha, I knew it.

Also, I've 8een reading it for a while, 8ut I guess you could say I've kinda... warmed up to certain parts of it.
"The sub-structure of the universe regresses infinitely towards smaller and smaller components. Behind atoms we find electrons - and behind electrons, quarks. Each layer unravelled reveals new secrets, but also new mysteries."
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

I read it a while ago and then kinda stopped. Trying to catch up now but since it's all the trolls I really dislike the pesterlogs.
Option
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Option »

I know how you feel, I had the same pro8lem, but as said, I kinda warmed up to it.