NEW RadioSEGA T-Shirt

Have something to say, or having any issues? Let us know...
KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

Yeah, name option sounds good. But I'm with mtwinny, the size shouldn't be huge.
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Small update...

Owing to the fact that I'm off on holiday soon, I'll start taking orders from you guys when I get back. So, orders will go live on Monday 22nd August.

That's a final date. Also decided that P&P will be free in the UK (I'll just get the shirt sent from Spreadshirt to you, and I'll cover postage), but will be £5 anywhere else in the world, which after looking at postage rates for shirts sent from the US to here, seemed pretty reasonable.

You can start getting excited now :)
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Let me be the first to say
HELL YAH! :guitar:
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Kellydreamcast
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Kellydreamcast »

Gavvie wrote:I've probably been teasing this a little recently, telling you all that I commissioned a shirt, and then telling you who was in charge of the commission, but not really getting anywhere with showing you the damn thing. That's probably because I myself hadn't seen it either.

Anyway, we remember the old RS shirt, yes? You've no doubt seen me wear it at two Eurogamer Expos and one Summer of Sonic. You might even own one yourself. Well, consider that one obsolete, because we'll soon be launching a new one. And although this is a rough draft, and it COULD change, the design is going to look a little like this:

http://www.astralspark.co.uk/art/junk/2 ... segask.jpg

I am VERY happy with how this is turning out. All being well, I'm hoping to officially reveal the shirt at this year's Summer of Sonic, with a view to start taking orders soon afterwards, once we've figured out how much it's going to cost you :P

More news soon! We will share the full render as soon as it's finished.
Damn that's one hell of an awesome shirt image! It even has Beat on it (INSTANT APPROVAL!) Who designed it? :D
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Kellydreamcast wrote:Damn that's one hell of an awesome shirt image! It even has Beat on it (INSTANT APPROVAL!) Who designed it? :D
Syaming-li from Deviant Art.
MrEthernex
Level 10
Level 10

Post by MrEthernex »

I just now saw the graphic (late, but great job to Syaming-li, btw), and since I've recently acquired a PayPal account, I'll be down to purchase one...as long as PayPal's accepted.
Retrix
Level 9
Level 9

Post by Retrix »

Gavvie wrote:Also decided that P&P will be free in the UK (I'll just get the shirt sent from Spreadshirt to you, and I'll cover postage), but will be £5 anywhere else in the world, which after looking at postage rates for shirts sent from the US to here, seemed pretty reasonable.
If the t-shirts are being sent directly from Spreadshirt (which is based in Germany), then surely the postal cost to elsewhere in Europe would be no more than to the UK?
http://www.spreadshirt.co.uk/help-C1328 ... icleId/542
There was an echidna from Vegas
Whose hairstyle was totally outrageous
When asked by the cops
Why the dreadlocks
He told them the idea was Sega's

​— The Typing of the Dead
SanFranciscoSonicFan
Level 1
Level 1

Post by SanFranciscoSonicFan »

That looks , great design !
LyokoTravels - Youtube - All about Sonic The Hedgehog Soundtrack & Music & Travel
Twitter : @LyokoTravels

Sonic Fan Since 1999 ...

GO SEGA!!
RetroBob
Level 5
Level 5
Preferred pronouns: That bellend

Post by RetroBob »

Looks first class - I'm in.
RetroBob
Level 5
Level 5
Preferred pronouns: That bellend

Post by RetroBob »

Well looks like I will the the only person sporting a RS shirt then! I'll have to list it on eBay as MEGA RARE L@@K.