Random Chit-Chat Thread

What it says on the tin...
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Um about that SEGA Events/News thread, should that be in the SEGA directory thread or in the off-topic, I can't decide.
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Folks, you don't need to ask permission to make threads, just go for it! We need more around here after all. Just remember to check that the thread doesn't already exist.

Any messes made can be cleaned up by the mod team.
MrEthernex
Level 10
Level 10

Post by MrEthernex »

Gonic wrote:Id imagine it would have to do with getting paid.
Yup. Also, there's an Apple store in the mall down the street from the campus. I feel more comfortable working in a consumer electronics place, and since there isn't a Fry's Electronics close enough for me to easily commute to, I think Apple will do fine.

I just need a job, really.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

And hopefully, I can also get a job in 5 months. Hungry Jacks' (Burger King in outside of Australia) age requirement is 14 years and 9 months.

Can't wait. I really need that money to get my collection back on track.
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

MrEthernex wrote:Yup. Also, there's an Apple store in the mall down the street from the campus. I feel more comfortable working in a consumer electronics place, and since there isn't a Fry's Electronics close enough for me to easily commute to, I think Apple will do fine.

I just need a job, really.
Good luck my friend :)
Robochao
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Robochao »

It feels good. I graduated from High School in May and got my first job at McDonald's in August. It's been really good so far.

I can also listen to RadioSega on my modded Wii through a shoutcast app, and it's really great!
MrEthernex
Level 10
Level 10

Post by MrEthernex »

So about that job with Apple...yeah, never happened. It was kinda farfetched, especially with my lack of experience (would have been my first job).

But in good news, my cousin finally hired me to work at his wine bars. He offered me the job a few months ago, but I just started last weekend. Mostly working as a busboy, but that's a fine starting place. Only working weekends, though, so I'm gonna see about getting a second job to work alongside with it.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

MrEthernex wrote:Only working weekends, though, so I'm gonna see about getting a second job to work alongside with it.
Aren't you at college/university? Surely your schedule will be full enough.
MrEthernex
Level 10
Level 10

Post by MrEthernex »

Kaito-kun wrote:Aren't you at college/university? Surely your schedule will be full enough.
My afternoons are free for the most part. That will most likely change by next semester when I start taking 17 or so credits (so I can get my undergrad in 4 years), so maybe I should just look for internships.
Option
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Option »

American sleep schedule confirmed.
"The sub-structure of the universe regresses infinitely towards smaller and smaller components. Behind atoms we find electrons - and behind electrons, quarks. Each layer unravelled reveals new secrets, but also new mysteries."
- Academician Prokhor Zakharov, For I Have Tasted The Fruit