The Birthday Thread

What it says on the tin...
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Foreversonic! It's your birthdaaaay~! Take the afternoon off.
ozzypt
Level 10
Level 10

Post by ozzypt »

Happy birthday foreversonic!
SimonShirley
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by SimonShirley »

Thanks for all the birthday wishes :)

You guys rock!!
Long time lurker and sometimes chief assistant. More the former.
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

Belated birthday wishes Mr ForeverSonic :)
Whooa21
Dev Team
Dev Team

Post by Whooa21 »

Hmmm is it someone's birthday today?
Nah I don't think so
Click to reveal
SimonShirley
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by SimonShirley »

Many happy returns Kaito-Kun :)
Long time lurker and sometimes chief assistant. More the former.
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

H.P. Kaito. Off enjoying his vacation while we all riding in chaos.
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

happy birthdat kaito. Tbh i don;t expect him back though, I've heard a lot of men get addicted to pachinko machines and live in the parlours surviving on nothing but the biscuits won from playing the game. Every now and then the cleaning women come along and sweep the emaciated, withered addicts into the gutters around the streets where they continue to beg for enough money to return to the parlour and continue the viscious cycle. you sleep at the machines by tieing your socks round your head as a make shift pillow when you fall, literally, asleep and the socks stop you headbutting the machines. The smell does become unbearable after 2 weeks unless you win new pairs of schoolgirl socks from some of the machines. You can win the full school girl costume if you are skilled enough, sometimes most of the people in there are fully dressed as women. Dogs are prohibited from entering unless they are guide dogs accompanied by the owner.
Tic Tac, sir?
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Killer French Bread wrote:happy birthdat kaito. Tbh i don;t expect him back though, I've heard a lot of men get addicted to pachinko machines and live in the parlours surviving on nothing but the biscuits won from playing the game. Every now and then the cleaning women come along and sweep the emaciated, withered addicts into the gutters around the streets where they continue to beg for enough money to return to the parlour and continue the viscious cycle. you sleep at the machines by tieing your socks round your head as a make shift pillow when you fall, literally, asleep and the socks stop you headbutting the machines. The smell does become unbearable after 2 weeks unless you win new pairs of schoolgirl socks from some of the machines. You can win the full school girl costume if you are skilled enough, sometimes most of the people in there are fully dressed as women. Dogs are prohibited from entering unless they are guide dogs accompanied by the owner.
In any case, we may have to prepare condolences.
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

Killer French Bread wrote:happy birthdat kaito. Tbh i don;t expect him back though, I've heard a lot of men get addicted to pachinko machines and live in the parlours surviving on nothing but the biscuits won from playing the game. Every now and then the cleaning women come along and sweep the emaciated, withered addicts into the gutters around the streets where they continue to beg for enough money to return to the parlour and continue the viscious cycle. you sleep at the machines by tieing your socks round your head as a make shift pillow when you fall, literally, asleep and the socks stop you headbutting the machines. The smell does become unbearable after 2 weeks unless you win new pairs of schoolgirl socks from some of the machines. You can win the full school girl costume if you are skilled enough, sometimes most of the people in there are fully dressed as women. Dogs are prohibited from entering unless they are guide dogs accompanied by the owner.
Don't forget they have the capsule machines where you can buy the female panties for a more authentic experience!

Happy Birthday Kaito, hope you're having a good time :D