Project 24 - SegaSonic Radio

Use this forum to advertise your SEGA related events or websites.
All new topics will be moderated and therefore may not be accepted.
ResidentSD
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by ResidentSD »

TheChaosBlue wrote:Well, there seems to be a few spots left...notably at 3pm GMT, maybe you can request the SSR Staff to let you guys fill in that spot.

Having RadioSEGA be a part of Project 24 last year was a big step up in my opinion; it'll be a darn shame if you guys are left out.
Not necessarily. There was a similar slot last year on the schedule when it was published last year. When I asked to do a show in that slot, I was told the slot wasn't actually available. So, as weird as it sounds, you can't always take the schedule as red.
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

ResidentSD wrote:Not necessarily. There was a similar slot last year on the schedule when it was published last year. When I asked to do a show in that slot, I was told the slot wasn't actually available. So, as weird as it sounds, you can't always take the schedule as red.

Aww man, bummer...

So I wonder what will fill those spots then...?

At least the Sonic Hour is coming back, haven't heard that show in a long while.

EDIT: Just checked my RSS Feed of Sonic Stadium, and I'm HAPPY to see Saturday Night SEGA AND SegaAGES being a part of P24 this year!

Somehow, I knew those spots needed to be filled...hahaha!
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Here's the lineup for those who want to know who's gonna be on the airwaves this year:
Project 24 Schedule (all times in GMT):
12am – Streamline Live! with DJ DanDyer
1am – Saturday Night SEGA with the RadioSEGA
2am - PH34R TH3 R4ND0MN3SS! with cdrom1019
3am – SEGA AGES with ForeverSonic
4am – DJ Darkspeeds with Darkspeeds
5am – AV Hijack with Biafra Republic
6am – AV Hijack with Biafra Republic
7am – The Realm of Awkward Banter with Edward850 and Cyndus
8am – EC Airwaves with Vger
9am – EC Airwaves with Vger
10am – Hawkz in the House with Hawkz
11am – SpeedKnux Pie with Speedknux
12pm – SpeedKnux Pie with Speedknux
1pm – Blitz & Pieces with BlitzChris
2pm – Blitz & Pieces with BlitzChris
3pm – Paraphernalia Radio with JayZeach
4pm – T-Time with T-Bird
5pm – T-Time with T-Bird
6pm – The Sonic Hour with Dreadknux
7pm – The Sonic Hour with Dreadknux
8pm - The Raccoon Zone with Roarey Raccoon
9pm – The Raccoon Zone with Roarey Raccoon
10pm – Talk It Up with cdrom1019
11pm – Turbo Drive Live with Turbo
Saturday Night SEGA with the RadioSEGA...whut. With who? XD

Plus there's prizes to be won this year, just like last year. Hope the prizes can be won internationally!
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Kezman
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Kezman »

Why was it on a sunday?
ResidentSD
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by ResidentSD »

Kezman wrote:Why was it on a sunday?
Project 24 has always been on a Sunday, which is normally SSR's busiest day for programming.

One interesting little extra - the Sonic Wrecks crew, who aren't part of Project 24 this year for some reason, have tweeted that RadioSEGA could exclusively be hosting a Radio Redux show this Sunday night at 7pm GMT. Another option for if you're Project 24'd out!
Twinny
News Team
News Team

Post by Twinny »

ResidentSD wrote:Project 24 has always been on a Sunday, which is normally SSR's busiest day for programming.

One interesting little extra - the Sonic Wrecks crew, who aren't part of Project 24 this year for some reason, have tweeted that RadioSEGA could exclusively be hosting a Radio Redux show this Sunday night at 7pm GMT. Another option for if you're Project 24'd out!
Wow, so many things happening this weekend! Yaaay! I don't know if I can tune in to everything! :D

EDIT: SEGA AGES is on now! Ah, just like Friday Night!

KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

Wow... it's been a while, hasn't it?

I'm very pleased to announce that RadioSEGA is back on board of the Project 24 wagon for this year's edition!

Project 24 2013 (the fifth edition) is happening on Sunday, December 15th, starting at Midnight (GMT) and running for (at least) 24 hours. This year, apart from SS:R and RadioSEGA, Sonic Radio and Radio Nintendo are also taking part.

RadioSEGA will have 4 (!) DJs representing on the day: foreversonic, Rexy, Sonic Yoda and myself, so expect very special editions of Foreversonic's Random Hour, SEGA Mixer Drive, The Cyber Razor Cut and RadioSEGA's Top 40 Countdown.

There is no final schedule yet, just a tentative one you can check out here. When all is set in stone, we'll update this thread.

Of course, we'll also use this thread to tell you all about our own giveaways and special shows.
Twinny
News Team
News Team

Post by Twinny »

It's great for the SEGASonic (yes including Radio Nintendo hehe) to be part of this.

I wonder what cdrom is gonna bring on his show. I mean nothing can't top the moment Roger Craig Smith was there.

KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

Ok, news time! My slot will be filled with RadioSEGA's Top 40 Countdown - Classic Sonic Edition.

What I'm going to do is play the Top 40 classic Sonic tunes from the Mega Drive/Genesis games (Sonic 1, 2, 3, & Knuckles, 3D and Spinball). Of course, the people will have the last word, so here's the link to a poll where you can vote for your 20 favourites: RSTop40 P24 Poll.

The top 40 will be played this Sunday on S:SR, during Project 24, starting at 8pm GMT.

There will also be a few prizes to be won. But more details on that are coming shortly.