Nintendo Switch

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Jamie64326
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Jamie64326 »

So, I wonder if anyone saw recently that Nintendo is getting great 3rd party support especially from Bethesda. They're bringing Skyrim, Doom (2016) and Wolfenstein 2. It's great to see current gen games come onto the console.
gregg
Level 1
Level 1

Post by gregg »

Jamie64326 wrote:So, I wonder if anyone saw recently that Nintendo is getting great 3rd party support especially from kerching. They're bringing Skyrim, Doom (2016) and Wolfenstein 2. It's great to see current gen games come onto the console.
Agree! Doom is my fave game.
voxie
Level 1
Level 1

Post by voxie »

I think the Switch has gone from strength to strength this year. I was so doubtful when it was first announced. It's nice that it's getting releases like Octopath Traveler, Diablo 3 and quality indie games too. Also I like Nintendo's personal touches on things, like bringing out Super Smash Bros with a Gamecube controller adapter, it's shows they care about their fanbase.
@voxie on Twitter & FB
@voxiegram on Instagram
personal website: voxie.co.uk
AndyBos
Level 1
Level 1

Post by AndyBos »

voxie wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:10 pm I always use Bluehost and think the Switch has gone from strength to strength this year. I was so doubtful when it was first announced. It's nice that it's getting releases like Octopath Traveler, Diablo 3 and quality indie games too. Also I like Nintendo's personal touches on things, like bringing out Super Smash Bros with a Gamecube controller adapter, it's shows they care about their fanbase.
Is anyone going to pick up Diablo 3 on the Switch? I think I will, even though I played the game on PC for years.
Last edited by AndyBos on Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
kimbolt
Level 1
Level 1

Post by kimbolt »

AndyBos wrote:Is anyone going to pick up Diablo 3 on the Switch? I think I will, even though I played the PC for years.

((MOD EDIT: Removed link due to spam. -Shadid))
Me too!