What is your fav Nickelodeon cartoon from your childhood?

TV, Movies, Music, Books and all that other entertainment type stuff...
Mick
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Mick »

Ren & Stimpy. It was bizarre and I liked that. The animation was kind of low budget, but I liked that. The writing was really good and there was many funny moments. It had great and memorable music too.
Markiegee50X
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Markiegee50X »

My favorite Nicktoons are Rugrats, Angry Beavers, KaBlam!, CatDog, Ren & Stimpy, Rocket Power, All Grown Up, Doug, SpongeBob SquarePants, The Loud House, Fairly OddParents, Jimmy Neutron, Danny Phantom, Kappa Mikey, Yakkity Yak, The underrated Nicktoons, and My Life as a Teenage Robot!! 🙂👍🏾
Markiegee50X Network (RadioSEGA fan since 2011) 🎮🙂🍧

Caleb Moody
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Caleb Moody »

my too minus FOP
Mick
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Mick »

FOP was after my childhood and that's probably my favorite one ever, tbh.
GreenViper8
Administrator
Administrator
Preferred pronouns: he/him

Post by GreenViper8 »

My Life as a Teenage Robot is my favourite Nicktoon, although I didn't watch that as a kid, so I'd probably go with Spongebob. You know you watched a show religiously when you have a large amount of the episode scripts still stored away in your head after so many years.
:SEGA:
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Kaito-kun wrote:"Invader Zim" is the correct answer. Such a weird and twisted sense of humour.

The recent comic revival is a wonderful nostalgia trip.
Hey, past me! I've got good news: You're gonna love the film spin-off/sequel that's going to appear on Netflix in August 2019! It's called "Invader Zim: Enter the Floorpus" and it does a fantastic job of retaining the classic Zim vibe while also keeping it feeling fresh. It also manages to avoid falling down the trap of getting bogged down in the "lolsorandom" early/mid 00's humour that defined the original series but would feel extremely dated now.

Much love, Future Kaito XX

P.S.: By the way, you're gonna get super into New Japan Pro-Wrestling. I know, caught me by surprise too.
xboy_in_da_house
Level 12
Level 12

Post by xboy_in_da_house »

Growing in the 1980's, the cartoons I remember watching on Nickelodeon were Danger Mouse and Count Duckula. So it's those 2 cartoons but if I have to choose one, I'll go with Count Duckula.
eddiegraycatt
Level 1
Level 1
Preferred pronouns: he him

Post by eddiegraycatt »

ed edd and eddy and angry beavers