How did you find and why did you join RadioSEGA?

What it says on the tin...
yaavyoof
Level 1
Level 1

Post by yaavyoof »

I downloaded a mobile app with online radios and i searched for sega and here i am
like three years ago
Xhojn
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Xhojn »

Yo, I first heard about Radio Sega I guess about……maybe 10 years ago? I think it was after someone on a podcast mentioned the site. As Sonic and Streets of Rage series music are regular played than it was a no brainer. I saw the post on Twitter about signing up and thought why not.
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Xhojn wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:24 pm Yo, I first heard about Radio Sega I guess about……maybe 10 years ago? I think it was after someone on a podcast mentioned the site. As Sonic and Streets of Rage series music are regular played than it was a no brainer. I saw the post on Twitter about signing up and thought why not.
Good to know my tweet is attentive enough haha.
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Xhojn
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Xhojn »

Twinny wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:27 pm
Xhojn wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:24 pm Yo, I first heard about Radio Sega I guess about……maybe 10 years ago? I think it was after someone on a podcast mentioned the site. As Sonic and Streets of Rage series music are regular played than it was a no brainer. I saw the post on Twitter about signing up and thought why not.
Good to know my tweet is attentive enough haha.
Twitter isn’t always endlessly shouting into the void 😜
Chimp
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Chimp »

I use the android app, Podcast Addict, and was searching for a particular podcast (Saturday Night LIT) using their search function. One of the results was Saturday Night Sega which, being a Sega fanboy since my youth, I had to check it out. Eventually I found my way here and regularly leave the stream playing while I work.