What Are You Playing Now?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Jamie64326
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Jamie64326 »

Doki Doki Literature Club Plus, Metroid: Samus Returns and I've been thinking about going back to Minecraft as a side game.
muteleon360
Level 1
Level 1
Preferred pronouns: He/him

Post by muteleon360 »

not having enough money for the new series x means i cant play judgement so im replaying my favourite yakuza games instead, Kiwami 2 and Yakuza 4.
GreenViper8
Administrator
Administrator
Preferred pronouns: he/him

Post by GreenViper8 »

My main focus of the moment has been running through Pokémon SoulSilver which I completed yesterday, so now I'm going through the daunting task of trying to complete the postgame, which if you know anything about this remake or the originals should be enough to make you shiver. Here's hoping anyway.

Aside from that, cleaning up the Hot Wheels DLC in Forza Horizon 5 and getting stuck into DJ Hero. Aware that this list is a bit lacking on the SEGA side of things, but looking to jump into some Project Rub soon too.
:SEGA:
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

Kingdom Hearts 3, fun game that is also fun to laugh at. Plot just makes no sense
Xhojn
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Xhojn »

I’m playing No More Heroes on the Wii, I’m currently the country’s fourth best assassin (soon to be third) so I’m kinda a big deal :P

I’m also playing Line of Fire on the Master System for the weekly high score challenge competition. I just picked up a 32X as well so need to give that a try.
astephens
Level 1
Level 1

Post by astephens »

Playing COD and WSOP currently
Gum
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Gum »

Knee deep in Cult of The Lamb at the moment! The art style is so cute :wub:
May possibly be a magical girl
https://twitter.com/SentientToast

shynux
Level 1
Level 1
Preferred pronouns: it/its

Post by shynux »

Right now I'm playing Golden Sun: Dark Dawn for the DS! Some say it's a generic RPG but I don't know what they mean by that. I don't really know what makes an RPG generic... anyway I like this game a lot! It's sooo pretty and the world feels very lively.

There are so many colors in this game and I like to fight monsters in here too although you have to deal with random encounters. The story is cute too (but could go turn dark at some point, who knows??) This game gives me a very warm feeling (like it wants to keep me safe) so I'll keep on playing :gottogo:
"I believe that if you don't forget the sadness of this moment, we'll always be... together.
Okay?"
KathrynHill
Level 1
Level 1

Post by KathrynHill »

ok That's amazing.
PocketEleri
Level 2
Level 2
Preferred pronouns: She/Her

Post by PocketEleri »

Got sucked into Vampire Survivors. It is as good as people say.
Enjoy of Video Games.