Gaming News

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
INeedFruit
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by INeedFruit »

PSX was good this year, I liked the whole vibe of it. I am really not sold on the whole VR thing, it could be that all the games shown are basically just tech demos at this point, but if a headset cost's anything over £70 then count me out. Still Ono promoting Street Fighter V is always gold :lol:
The attachment street-fighter-produceryoshinori-ono-wearing-his-ryu-gloves-and-headband.jpg is no longer available
Attachments
street-fighter-produceryoshinori-ono-wearing-his-ryu-gloves-and-headband.jpg
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

I just found out Psychonaughts 2 is a thing and is up for crowd funding. Don't know how long its been since its announcement but I'm hoping I wasn't the only person who didn't know. Excited that a sequel is finally coming but bummed out that they're using crowdfunding to get it done.

Also System Shock 3 got announced. I personally haven't looked much at the series so I wouldn't know.

Annnd this is a few days old but those who play Binding of Isaac, would probably know that for Satoru Iwata's birthday they made him a playable character in the game for one day. he starts out with a Gameboy and I believe he has a high chance of finding mushroom items. A little nice thing to do. Right in the feels. Obviously the option is now gone but you can view videos and screenshots of it.
adamparr788
Level 1
Level 1
Preferred pronouns: fai

Post by adamparr788 »

Reknoc wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:02 pm
Gavvie wrote:and there's a reason why GTA never went online until recently. Such a shame they had to find that out the hard way.
Because last gen barely supported online gameplay. The online multiplayer mods for the PC are probably the most popular for the GTA3 trilogy.

APBs problem was it wasn't quite what people expected, alot of the core gameplay like driving and shooting sucks (gee just like their last game), and it had an obnoxious subsciption service and still cost full price.
okay