Do you guys like country music?

TV, Movies, Music, Books and all that other entertainment type stuff...
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

There's decent country music and there's bad country music. I'm not a big country guy myself, but there's some stuff that I can appreciate has artistic merit.

Also, what TCB said about you and the phrase "Over-Rated".
Mick
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Mick »

I'm a fan of it. I like Willie Nelson, Johnny Cash and Brad Paisley. I like the outlaw country music they have on ReverbNation.
Eclipse
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Eclipse »

I'm not a big fan of country music. Sorry.
thomasfrank
Level 1
Level 1

Post by thomasfrank »

Yes, I a fan of country music. I addicted quordle to it since 2010. My favorite singer in this category is Taylor Swift.weaver game
Chimp
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Chimp »

Why do you start a forum post asking people like country music, then immediately start bashing it? Sounds counter productive.

Lots of modern popular music sucks, but its successful. That's because the goal isn't to create an amazing or significant piece of music, but simply copy a formula that will be catchy and influential, and ultimately generate profits. Same goes for the Marvel Cinematic Universe, or modern AAA games (in my opinion, obviously). It isn't art for art's sake, but art for profit's sake.

Why waste energy on telling people the music they like sucks? Cause it makes you feel superior? Spend that energy on something more productive.
Mick
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Mick »

Surprisingly, yes. Willie Nelson, Hank Williams III, Brad Paisley, David Allan Coe and several others make good country music.

Oh wow, forgot I replied to this lol!
eddiegraycatt
Level 1
Level 1
Preferred pronouns: he him

Post by eddiegraycatt »

some of keith urbans music is good