Do you buy too many games?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
PickleFriction
Level 1
Level 1

Post by PickleFriction »

I have a bad habit of buying too many consoles I already own. I will see one at a garage sale or something and forget how many I have. That's why I'm sitting on like 7 n64 and 6 or 7 genesis. I need to sell some of them and make some room.
Mr. Domino
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Mr. Domino »

Yes. Stupid Humble Bundles will ensure I never have time to make it through my Steam library, and I still have probably a hundred or two console games I still need to devote some time to play. Too much jumping on deals thinking "I'll play it one day," but the day never comes, and by then it's either buried under a pile of other games you need to play or there's an enhanced release which makes the original more or less obsolete.

My backlog hasn't stopped me from recently playing through Klonoa and VVVVVV yet again, either. :/
kadosho
Level 9
Level 9

Post by kadosho »

I have been growing my ps3 library. But have yet to play most of my games. However I am getting to it, since most are rpg's and they take a bit of time to complete. ^^;
Awinnerwasyou
News Team
News Team

Post by Awinnerwasyou »

Yes. Yes I do. That is all.
Alpha Dog 1996
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Alpha Dog 1996 »

I am listening to When Can I See You Again by Owl City (End theme to Wreck-It Ralph)
edsep
Level 1
Level 1

Post by edsep »

I've had to cut back on my spending, but I still get to play the occasional gameretro bowl I think I've bought five or six so far this month, but most of them were cheap.
shynux
Level 1
Level 1
Preferred pronouns: it/its

Post by shynux »

I always look out for older games when I'm at a convention or when I'm surfing around the webz so I have my fair share of games I haven't touched yet =D But that's okay, I don't mind! They are safe with me hehe.
I also just really like physical media so just collecting is a fun thing too. Idk... holding games in your hands almost make them feel more real
"I believe that if you don't forget the sadness of this moment, we'll always be... together.
Okay?"