The 'Today' Thread

What it says on the tin...
Awinnerwasyou
News Team
News Team

Post by Awinnerwasyou »

Matty wrote:on o2 home broadband by any chance?

No, Virgin Media. In all honesty though, it was my fault. The adaptor for my modem Is kinda stuck with all the plugs to my game consoles as well, and there were a lot of wires tangled up. This led to the wire to my modem adaptor getting pulled to the extent where it doesn't work anymore. So the problem's in the adaptor, not the modem itself.
ShadowPhantom
level 11
level 11

Post by ShadowPhantom »

Today I watched my little brother and my dad play Lego Harry Potter. They finished every single level, but have only completed about 30% of the game. So many extras! I also helped my little brother finish some of his Krokotopia quests in Wizard101. Then I watched my dad play Red Dead Redemption. I then kicked Ninja Pig butt in Mooshu in Wizard101. Next I came here to download the latest SEGA Jukebox episode that I missed.
Awinnerwasyou
News Team
News Team

Post by Awinnerwasyou »

Finally got my modem yesterday, so I'm back online! Well, back on home broadband, that is....
Mena
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Mena »

Today I made my moviestar debut when the kids in my class asked me to be 'The Adult' in the advert they were filming. Fun times!
Robochao
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Robochao »

There was an opening for summer school so I jumped on it.

2nd semester Algebra bites. Math altogether bites. I hate it.
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

I needed to clean up my act after a period of 'going feral' since I finished my exams (the Jason Lee style facial was scaring people), so I got my haircut. The haircut woman kept sneezing and wiping her nose on the back of her hands. I think I've got the plague.
Tic Tac, sir?
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

LOL KFB,

is there a button to hide users posts? xD

Today, i spent a while playing Persona 3 Portable and i unlocked the "Battle Panties"

one word

Phoar

Yukari + 10
on a side note i am really enjoying this game, a rpg & dating sim rolled into one

result :D
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Matty wrote: Today, i spent a while playing Persona 3 Portable and i unlocked the "Battle Panties"

one word

Phoar

Yukari + 10
on a side note i am really enjoying this game, a rpg & dating sim rolled into one

result :D
Battle...Panties?! Note to self; Avoid that game. Real note to self: BUY THAT GAME!

Anyway, (Yes)today I went up to Edinburgh ended up playing some random fantasy card and board games with a friend and the guy from Beez entertainment who decides on which anime series' they're going to licence next. (Don't expect High School of the Dead from them any time soon; it was unanimously decided that it's a bit naff.)
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Today, I've spent the majority of the day sat in front of the PC, working on a few bits I can't really talk about just yet.

Also managed to get something more productive done. Got a dark wash done, and mowed the lawn in my back garden, cos it was getting a bit messy.

Back to work tomorrow ¬_¬
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

Kaito-kun wrote:Battle...Panties?! Note to self; Avoid that game.
hah,i see what you did thar trollface.jpg

it sounds better than it is, in Persona 3 & Persona 3 FES they were called High cut Armour & characters would moan when asked to wear it XD

rly tempted to spend £10 on P4 now seeiung as im enjoying this one sooo much