New? Introduce Yourself!

What it says on the tin...
Shadid

Post by Shadid »

Well, welcome to all of you who just got in the RS family! :D

Have fun, request music (Seriously, Gavvie needs dem numbars for SNS. XD ), and hang out with us in the IRC during (or not) live shows!

And the golden rule...play nice and post more here! ^__^
I live here now!
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Welcome peoples!
Shadid wrote: Have fun, request music (Seriously, Gavvie needs dem numbars for SNS. XD ), and hang out with us in the IRC during (or not) live shows!
Shadid's right; I spent the last week spamming the same five songs on the request board in an attempt to hi-jack the request chart.
Virtua
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Virtua »

Hi peeps! Decided to join the community. Love Sega music, but particularly 16 bit stuff (that YM2612 rocks my world!:guitar :)

Spend my working life as a graphic designer, designing logos and adverts, and in my spare time play games, mostly 8/16 bit, but some newer ones too.

Anyway fave Sega games: Shining Force, Sonic CD, Revenge of Shinobi, Super Monaco GP, Streets of Rage 2, Shenmue, Wonder Boy :biggrin:
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Kaito-kun »

Virtua wrote:Hi peeps! Decided to join the community. Love Sega music, but particularly 16 bit stuff (that YM2612 rocks my world!:guitar :)

Spend my working life as a graphic designer, designing logos and adverts, and in my spare time play games, mostly 8/16 bit, but some newer ones too.

Anyway fave Sega games: Shining Force, Sonic CD, Revenge of Shinobi, Super Monaco GP, Streets of Rage 2, Shenmue, Wonder Boy :biggrin:
Welcome to our wonderful little community! I hope you make some interesting forum topic for us. ^__^
Nyammy Spoon
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Nyammy Spoon »

Um, hello all! *bow*

I'm Takama and as you've probably already noticed, I'm not very good at introductions.
The shmexay Kaito-kun brought me here and it looks like a cosy place to hang out and you all seem like lovely people :D

I hope that if you can see past my obsession with socks, anteaters and micro-pigs, we can get along just spiffingly. *thumbs up*

So, yeah.... hooray for awkward beginnings *dance*
ResidentSD
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by ResidentSD »

Nyammy Spoon wrote:Um, hello all! *bow*

I'm Takama and as you've probably already noticed, I'm not very good at introductions.
The shmexay Kaito-kun brought me here and it looks like a cosy place to hang out and you all seem like lovely people :D

I hope that if you can see past my obsession with socks, anteaters and micro-pigs, we can get along just spiffingly. *thumbs up*

So, yeah.... hooray for awkward beginnings *dance*
Hey, some of us have a history when it comes to socks, so don't worry about it!

Welcome to RadioSEGA!
MTails
Level 9
Level 9

Post by MTails »

Finally back!!!!!!!
Man it's been long..... (like you guys missed me ........heh :P )
The name's MTails, am 19 and currently in Birmingham.
Also one of the founding people of TRAIL.:D
Look out for me on here and the IRC room.
Some stuff happened and i had to go on hiatus, but now i'm back!
Just gotta get back into the groove, and i'll catch up!
Click to reveal
If you can see me, welcome to the HB Club: RadioSEGA Branch! Take a seat, and hopefully you'll be released soon. Or maybe you'll rot here forever, who knows?
Spin
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Spin »

G'afternoon/evening/whatever time of day it is to everyone! I'm Spin, I am actually from the SSMB and Sonic Wrecks but I've recently been tuning into RadioSEGA more - been part of the IRC for the last two weeks of SNS. Thought it was high time to join here, so hey!
miharbi_nami
Level 4
Level 4

Post by miharbi_nami »

MTails wrote:Finally back!!!!!!!
Man it's been long..... (like you guys missed me ........heh :P )
The name's MTails, am 19 and currently in Birmingham.
Also one of the founding people of TRAIL.:D
Look out for me on here and the IRC room.
Some stuff happened and i had to go on hiatus, but now i'm back!
Just gotta get back into the groove, and i'll catch up!
YAY!!! My Ji-chan is back!!!! XD
Spin wrote:G'afternoon/evening/whatever time of day it is to everyone! I'm Spin, I am actually from the SSMB and Sonic Wrecks but I've recently been tuning into RadioSEGA more - been part of the IRC for the last two weeks of SNS. Thought it was high time to join here, so hey!
Hey and welcome to RadioSega! Hope you'll have a nice time in the forums. XD

Shadid Edit: Please use the edit button! That's how you save the world from the threat known as double posting. :D
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Kaito-kun »

Spin wrote:G'afternoon/evening/whatever time of day it is to everyone! I'm Spin, I am actually from the SSMB and Sonic Wrecks
I don't know what those are, but welcome! Start posting and make yourself at home; we're a friendly bunch.