Post by The Hypester »

Twinny wrote:Welcome Hypester, do enjoy your st-

Ohohohoho~
What?WasitsomethingIsaid?
dmcampos
Level 1
Level 1

Post by dmcampos »

Hey everyone! I'm a portuguese SEGA fan obsessed with the Yakuza series. I love console gaming in general, and I love to read, learn and talk about it.

I read multiple SEGA (and gaming) related blogs and I had seen Radio SEGA mentioned, but never visited until today. Now I started listening, and I'm addicted.
KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

dmcampos wrote:Hey everyone! I'm a portuguese SEGA fan obsessed with the Yakuza series. I love console gaming in general, and I love to read, learn and talk about it.

I read multiple SEGA (and gaming) related blogs and I had seen Radio SEGA mentioned, but never visited until today. Now I started listening, and I'm addicted.
Hey, dmcampos! Bem-vindo! :)
Ineedmorcowbell
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Ineedmorcowbell »

Hello! I am Ineedmorcowbell! I have been a Sega and Sonic fan all my life. I have been listening to Radio Sega on and off the last few years, but it wasn't till recently that I really started listening and enjoying the shows while I stream on Twitch. The last few months I have been streaming on Twitch while working on a project to bring Studiopolis Zone to Winamp as a skin! I just finished it and wanted to share it with you guys (I'll make a real post in off-topic)
What's great is I even got a couple of people to sign up to the website while streaming so they could request their own songs too lol
I think my current favorite song to request is Hatsune Mike: After Burner
Sonicgamer152
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Sonicgamer152 »

Hello im Alex.

Im a big Sega fan.... But mostly play Nintendo

My favorite music has to be Jet Set Radio: Sweet Soul Brother
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Welcome, Ineedmorecowbell and Sonicgamer152. :)
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Ineedmorcowbell wrote:I think my current favoyrite song to request is Hatsune Mike: After Burner
I like this guy.
Valaura
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Valaura »

Hi I'm -Eclipse-
I'm mainly a Sonic fan but like listening to RadioSEGA to find out about other SEGA game OSTs. I only just made an account yesterday though, and really enjoyed the Topical Resort.
My favourite OSTs are Sonic and the Black Knight and Shadow the Hedgehog, and my favourite songs are Never Turn Back and Lost Impact.
EDGIEST HEDGY AROUND! :guitar:
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

-Eclipse- wrote:Hi I'm -Eclipse-
I'm mainly a Sonic fan but like listening to RadioSEGA to find out about other SEGA game OSTs. I only just made an account yesterday though, and really enjoyed the Topical Resort.
My favourite OSTs are Sonic and the Black Knight and Shadow the Hedgehog, and my favourite songs are Never Turn Back and Lost Impact.
Welcome to the site HyphenEclipseHyphen!

I hope you find many more OSTs you'll enjoy. I'm personally very fond of the Jet Set Radio, Outrun and the Yakuza franchises and their soundtracks. Check them out if you get the chance. Of course, the best way to hear the soundtracks is to play the games as well!

Stick around, post, and get involved!
GreenViper8
Administrator
Administrator
Preferred pronouns: he/him

Post by GreenViper8 »

Ah so that was a different Eclipse? Sorry haha, got confused and thought it was the other one. Welcome to RadioSEGA! Enjoy the music and glad my miserable show was able to entertain you!
:SEGA: