Your recent gaming purchases

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

^ I only had my first ever go on Killzone 2 online the other day. It actually seems a pretty solid game. I rented Prototype ages ago and didn't get anywhere near the end within the week I had it. Really got into it though. Once you start powering up it's awesome. You really feel like a bad ass super powered killing machine. :biggrin: . Now I think about it i'd probably struggle to think of a game I've played that gives you a better sense of being a super hero than Prototype.
I don't even know why I bother trading games in anymore. You get nothing for them. I traded in 3 games, one of which was Alan wake which ain't even that old and all I could manage to get was a second hand copy of Uncharted 2. I hope it's as good as I've heard.
Rayne
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Rayne »

I know what you mean, trade in prices are well dodgy. Basically if it has no multiplayer and you have it over a week, it'll be worthless.

I got X-Blades and Wet on PS3

....I FUCKING LOVE WET. Why did I ever trade this in to begin with
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

have to agree that prototype is a fucking awesome game, i must get it off my mate again

as for trade ins i never ever do and never will after what happend

GTA san andreas, highly anticipated, sold out completely in a 20 mile radius, i go to GAME & pick up my reserved copy of GTA SA (£49.99), then go to gamestation & they offered me £15 cash or £25 trade in despite it being sealed & unopened on release day & it being sold out

reason given: "its not a very good game"

i lol'd, MW2 is just as bad, they offer you £15 for it yet they sell it 2nd hand for £40 |:
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Rayne wrote:I think you could enjoy it! It's not overly gory, the only issue is the insane ammount of swearing in the main campaign. Gameplay is kick-ass though, it makes Halo look like crap.
Quite interesting...A cheap copy might be worth a try.
Rayne wrote:Online is very, very, very good too...*nudge nudge*
Same with Lost Planet 2... *Nudge nudge*
Rayne
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Rayne »

XD oh come on! Lost Planet 2 is by all accounts, terrible. Certainly when compared to Killzone 2, which is a tenner pre-owned and very reasonable :P
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Rayne wrote: XD oh come on! Lost Planet 2 is by all accounts, terrible.
I liked it...Maybe the fact that it's terrible is why I like it? ^__^
sonicfanRICH
Level 13
Level 13

Post by sonicfanRICH »

I recently got some terrible games I think, haha. Sonic the Hedgehog (360), Sonic Labyrinth (gamegear), and Virtua Fighter (32X).
ImageImage
Metal
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Metal »

Man um well I'm getting Crackdown 2 for 360 in 2 days but most RECENT games I really dont have any idea lol oh Kirby Air Ride used and I downloaded some ROMs (if that even counts X3)and I'm waiting for ALOT of games Halo Reach COD Black Ops and many more
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Yeah, if ResidentSD ever gets around to sending me that £40 GAME voucher I won, I'm quite tempted by Crackdown 2 over Red Dead Redemption now. Loved the first game, hopefully the second one will be just as good.
SJSSF
Level 4
Level 4

Post by SJSSF »

Not so much as a purchase but GAME has just dispatched my copy of Crackdown 2 today!!!! if it comes tommorrow then this will be my 2nd game i preordered online and getting 2 days early (the last one being Yakuza 3 from Shopto)