Your recent gaming purchases

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Eclipse
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Eclipse »

For one of my Christmas presents, I got $20 to spend on any Steam games I wanted. I got NiGHTS into Dreams, Jet Set Radio, Ristar, The Revenge of the Shinobi, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Psychonauts, and The Crypt of the NecroDancer. I already had Ristar on Sonic Mega Collection Plus, but I wanted to get it on Steam as well.

I haven't played Jet Set Radio or Psychonauts yet, but, so far, I'm really liking NiGHTS, Revenge of the Shinobi, Dust, and Crypt of the NecroDancer.
RikDraws
Level 1
Level 1

Post by RikDraws »

Eclipse wrote: I got NiGHTS into Dreams, Jet Set Radio, Ristar, The Revenge of the Shinobi, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Psychonauts, and The Crypt of the NecroDancer.

Some solid picks there! I got back into Shinobi this year as was surprised I had as much fun as I did with Revenge. I never used to be big on slower methodical games but I found myself really enjoying it! If you get a chance check out Shinobi III: Return of the Ninja Master if you haven't already! It's also good and is basically an upgraded version.

I'm still like halfway through Dust I should get on that.

As far as my recent pickups, over christmas I picked up Shock Troopers, Fistful of GUN and Westerado.
supersega
Level 6
Level 6

Post by supersega »

I can't stop buying junk. Bought a Samsung Super Aladdin Boy controller from Korea. It works great, luckily. Has those red stiff buttons and a real good pad, awesome condition. Can't wait until 2 weeks from now. Lol

Oh yeah, also got some Saturn games (NiGHTS Into Dreams and Sega Rally Championship) delivered earlier this week from Japan... how do I play NiGHTS? :P
Collection; Neo Geo CD, JVC X'Eye, Model 1 Genesis, Model 2 Genesis, 2 Japanese Saturns, 2 Game Gears in a few thousand pieces, 5 or 8 PS1s (don't judge), 1 PS1 DTL (TOOL, NOT a Yaroze), 1 Gamecube, 1 Wii, 1 Xbox 360, 2 Gameboy Advances, 1 3DS, 1 PS2 TEST that WORKS!!!

Do I have a console addiction?
Tintin
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Tintin »

I recently picked up Vampire Night for PS2 at my local Cash Converters for only £1.50! ($1.83)
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Elite Dangerous on PS4. It's pretty cool. Space trucking whiles away the hours.
kadosho
Level 9
Level 9

Post by kadosho »

When PSN was having a new year sale, I bought DMC4SE. Really humbled to finally own this complete version of the game. Kinda bugged me forever why Trish & Lady + Vergil were left out to being with. Plus the framerate has a huge overhaul, fast paced, and still crazy.
Blueblur2006
Level 5
Level 5

Post by Blueblur2006 »

Traded A Unusual Sandman (TF2 Item) For Sonic Forces. That's How Bad That Game Is Apparently.
ImageI'm Outta Here!
Kenny17
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Kenny17 »

Just last week I received my DR. J Upgraded Mini projector I found on this article https://supergamereviews.com/amazing-ga ... under-100/ about cheap monitors. My TV broke and that would be the end of my gaming until a friend told me about mini projectors. I got mine at only 99 dollars. Even though they are not as good as LED TVs, I'm glad I can still play FIFA.
sonicbandicoot
Level 1
Level 1

Post by sonicbandicoot »

Well, I did preorder Bayonetta for the Switch but haven't picked it up yet. So I guess the most recent purchases I had were Fire Emblem Warriors and Sonic Forces :'D
Ace_Croft
Level 9
Level 9

Post by Ace_Croft »

At least you bought 1 decent game and awaiting a fantastic game in Bayonetta.

I've just bought myself Mount Your Friends 3D which me and the Web Admin Whooa21 have the original game so many times together so a 3D version of the game will be interesting to play.
Come follow my ramblings on Twitter @ www.twitter.com/Ace_Croft