Your recent "other" purchases

What it says on the tin...
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Kaito-kun wrote:A small table. Usually found in a lounge/sitting room. Ideal for placing coffee cups, snacks, reading material, or other bits and bobs upon as you chat about civilized things, or watch TV.
Course I was being sarcastic referring to your previous post before the image.
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

supershadow01
Level 4
Level 4

Post by supershadow01 »

Kaito-kun wrote:I don't know what those things are.

I've never seen Batman wear fingerless gloves.

First, Three Days Grace and August Burns Red are both rock bands. Three Days Grace does more hard rock/heavy metal and August Burns Red is more metalcore. You should give them a listen sometime.

Second, the gloves just have the Batman logo on them. Nothing more.
"If the world chooses to become my enemy...I will fight like I always have!" -Shadow, Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

I bought wedding rings the other day.

No, I'm not posting pictures, you'll just have to wait.
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

I thought you were already married.

My brother got married yesterday. I wasn't at the wedding because it's in maine, so I was there on skype. The church had this full skype conferencing set up ready. I was even there in the pictures with the rest of my family on the feed. I was winding him up saying its like a hi tech version of the end of the film Armageddon, where all the dead people are photos placed on chairs at the wedding, well we were all faces on tablet computers on chairs.
Tic Tac, sir?
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Killer French Bread wrote:I thought you were already married.

My brother got married yesterday. I wasn't at the wedding because it's in maine, so I was there on skype. The church had this full skype conferencing set up ready. I was even there in the pictures with the rest of my family on the feed. I was winding him up saying its like a hi tech version of the end of the film Armageddon, where all the dead people are photos placed on chairs at the wedding, well we were all faces on tablet computers on chairs.
So...what did ya buy from the wedding?

(Trying to keep the flow of this thread's purpose alive, lol)
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

It was pretty similar to a uk wedding, but the words they said, the vows I guess, were different. Seemed way more sentimental, saying how they should never take each other for granted and things like that. Apart from that it seemed quite normal. It was in a nice village hall. Seemed like a good do. I kept saying 'this is how Stephen Hawking must feel', because my view was fixed unless someone turned the camera. Kinda like how hawking must have one view of everything unless someone shuffles his wheelchair around. Well, Stephen Hawking if someone had forgotten to put his glasses on anyway, because the picture quality was really blurry.

Really wish I'd been there though. My brother Ben lived in Wales for the last 7 years, he came back and stayed with me for a couple of weeks over christmas then left to get married. First time I'd spent a bit of time with him in a year or so. Will miss him now he's moved to the USA. Am going to visit in the next couple of months so should have a few stories to tell about your fine country if all goes well.

Edit: yeah I bought a bottle of prosecco to take to the sykping.
Tic Tac, sir?
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Killer French Bread wrote:I thought you were already married.
Not quite yet, but getting there. Big day is this July.
KnuxyTheEchidna
Level 3
Level 3

Post by KnuxyTheEchidna »

I bought a Doritos Locos Taco :P
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQNaroK ... e=youtu.be

Im back fools! Die! Evil cream has returned!

https://wolfduckshirtsandgames.wordpress.com/

Support the new game

epic mickey has one truth to gaming:

eggman: thanks to the judicial system I am eggman brown ah heart failure
Cream- im an evil flying bunny
amy- totally sold my soul to get sonic but satan tricks me in 06 then i get replaced with sakura from naruto's transformation jutsu yep heck
kadosho
Level 9
Level 9

Post by kadosho »

@Gavvie o_o congrats may all go well this summer

Had to shop for a new tv, because my old one was delivering bad audio, and would give me issues with hdmi.
That aside, my allergies have been really bad, had to obtain some ear wax medication. Starting to feel better, but yikes what a week I've had.
Lucsian
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Lucsian »

I bought a (rather) snazzy tweed jacket off of Amazon, & a Sherlock Holmes style hat to match. I also got a replica of The Sixth Doctor's multi-colored frock, minus the cat pin, & a lot of Silver Age Marvel & DC comics.