Saturday Night SEGA

The latest updates and comments on our Live Shows...
SoloNerfherder
Level 5
Level 5

Post by SoloNerfherder »

Thanks to the podcast blokes or blokesses getting da iChoons working again. I now have a massive 14 shows of SNS and Mixer Drive to get through! I just took a trip to the Fantasy Zone :laugh: :p :p :rockin:
KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

SoloNerfherder wrote:Thanks to the podcast blokes or blokesses getting da iChoons working again. I now have a massive 14 shows of SNS and Mixer Drive to get through! I just took a trip to the Fantasy Zone :laugh: :p :p :rockin:
Actually, "bloke" as in one! :P

Also, you should subscribe to Ultra Wave. For the time being, you'll need to add this url directly: http://www.radiosega.net/feeds/uw.xml

Enjoy! :)
TheAzureGuy
Level 4
Level 4

Post by TheAzureGuy »

Well, tonight's SnS got out of hand (to say the least). :lol:
Still think having midnight fanfic readings for SEGAthon is such a good idea! Great show anyway Gavvin.
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

It's one 'v', but close enough :P

Yeah, I was flicking through some of those fic links earlier...dear oh dear, trying to read these with a straight face is going to be quite hard, especially at 1/2am. Still, it's all for a good cause!
TheAzureGuy
Level 4
Level 4

Post by TheAzureGuy »

Gavvie wrote:It's one 'v', but close enough :P
The horrors of typing on a phone at 1am! ;) If I find anything else rather funny/interesting about Primal Rage, I'll let you know. I'm going to finish that guy's fan fiction too, it can't go undone!
SoloNerfherder
Level 5
Level 5

Post by SoloNerfherder »

Wow, no posts since April??!! I thought this was the flagship show!

Anyway... could the behind the scenes doods fix episodes 175 and 176? iTunes and Downcast keep saying "File not found" for these bad boys :)

Thank you, please! :D

PS I'm still playing catch up with the show, and only just got to the episode after when Gavvie announced his stepping down as RadioSEGA Final Boss. Just wanted to say, at least as a casual user of this site and listener of the show, you did a great job. I didn't always agree with everything you did, but you were a good head honcho. Well done! :biggrin:
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Well not burst your bubble but this is the last month SNS will be on air....
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

I'd say that's probably a spoiler alert for future episodes to come... XD

But yeah, after last night's episode we have just four more left to go, and then I ride off into the sunset, preferably with a hero's goodbye, but who knows? That reminds me, I still need to make the album art for that one. I'll get on it one day.
KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

SoloNerfherder wrote: Anyway... could the behind the scenes doods fix episodes 175 and 176? iTunes and Downcast keep saying "File not found" for these bad boys :)
Thanks for letting us know! This should now be fixed. :)
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

SoloNerfherder wrote:Wow, no posts since April??!! I thought this was the flagship show!
Gav doesn't need to constantly remind everyone of his presence: He knows people will listen to his quality show regardless of how many forum messages he posts about it.