Saturday Night SEGA

The latest updates and comments on our Live Shows...
Rexy
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Rexy »

iTunes hadn't been updated for a while, but many of the new RS recordings since Feb are on RadioSEGA Media.
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

I think the iTunes feeds need poking with a stick. All episodes of both shows are up to date on RadioSEGA Media though, as Rexy said.
KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

There was a problem (on iTunes' end) with the feeds. I believe that is now solved. I'm planning on updating all feeds this week so keep an eye on RadioSEGA's twitter.
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

It just so happens the show host has a new avi and signature banner. lol
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Hardly relevant to the topic, but yeah - I decided an update to a set mimicking the SNS logo would be nice.

It's a nice font, and doesn't really go well with any other designs I can throw together.
SoloNerfherder
Level 5
Level 5

Post by SoloNerfherder »

Gavvie wrote:I think the iTunes feeds need poking with a stick. All episodes of both shows are up to date on RadioSEGA Media though, as Rexy said.
Yeah, seems like every few months they need a good poking with a big ass stick :) I don't get why some feeds never have problems and every so often (for me, at any rate) RadioSEGA and GameTrailers feeds don't get updated.

Thanks for letting me know about the podcasts being on RadioSEGA media. I actually use RSM to check they're up whenever I notice iTunes or Downcast hasn't grabbed any RadioSEGA awesomeness in a while :) Just it's a bit more work to DL or stream from RSM, especially when I want to listen to podcasts in the car, which is every weekday, rather than use iTunes or Downcast to grab the shows automagically. I don't want to sound ungrateful for everybody's hard work on the podcasts and everything has to be released exactly how I want it, though. Just I thought someone should pipe up in case others are having the same problems!

Thanks again for the great radio shows and I love the new SNS logo, Gavvie!
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Why thank you very much!

Your feedback on the iTunes thing is greatly appreciated, although if it's happening with other content uploaders I reckon the problem is most likely on Apple's end. Either way, if the RS Podcast Pipe starts clogging up again, give us a nudge and we'll unclog it. Can't be taking you away from the awesome now, can we?
KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

Good news! The iTunes feed is now fixed and updated!
If you're subscribed to the podcast, you probably know this by now, but apologies on the delay and I hope you enjoy listening to the boss man. :)
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Aha, nice work. That and for Ultra Wave and SEGA Mixer Drive.
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

We'll manage no SNS for a couple of weeks right? lol
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010