Saturday Night SEGA

The latest updates and comments on our Live Shows...
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Kaito-kun wrote:Gav doesn't need to constantly remind everyone of his presence: He knows people will listen to his quality show regardless of how many forum messages he posts about it.
You cannot handle the presence of the Gavman.
SoloNerfherder
Level 5
Level 5

Post by SoloNerfherder »

mtwinny wrote:Well not burst your bubble but this is the last month SNS will be on air....
Well not to burst your bubble, but Gavvie has been talking about shutting up shop around now for like a year or two :D
KC wrote:Thanks for letting us know! This should now be fixed. :)
Yeah, thanks for the quick turnaround. iTunes found 'em this morning. Kudos to you, good sir! :guitar:
Kaito-kun wrote:Gav doesn't need to constantly remind everyone of his presence: He knows people will listen to his quality show regardless of how many forum messages he posts about it.
I wasn't referring to Gavvie's lack of posts; more that I was surprised there wasn't more discussion from its listeners, especially the "hardcore" board regulars, that's all. I guess they do all their interaction during the show, you lucky live listeners, you :D
KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

Actually we could use more forum interaction. Not only in this thread but others as well. Tell your friends about us and hopefully they'll be active members. :)
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Ohhh shi- This thread is re - open. What could it mean?!?

Well, if you saw Twitter or the RS website yesterday, you'd know. If not, here's the skinny: Saturday Night SEGA I'd coming back in 2015!

We don't know when or where just yet, though the ideal place would be right where it belongs. However, Foreversonic is in that slot at the mo, so we're I'm talks right now trying to figure it all out. As soon as we've got more info, we'll let you guys now.

As for WHY it's coming back...I'm going to write a post about that shortly. Possibly next week sometime, but you guys know me and my updates (or lack of them). It'll be up when it's up.

In short, I'm in a really happy place as far as bringing SNS back goes, and I hope you're all as excited as I am for it as well.
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

All I have to ask is: is will that finale episode you've broadcast be treated like Sonic 2006's story?
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

No, it'll still say as an End of an Era show. The return will hopefully feature an updated logo and a new intro...from somewhere.
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Ok that I can view the return as a reboot/revival then? XD
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Hah, I knew you still had that ol' DJ urge in you for another go. Personally the 'End of an Era' episode can be seen in another light than its original intention if you know what I mean.
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

I think Twinny's on the right lines of thinking it's more a reboot, really, so the End of an Era show can still be seen as just that.

One thing that is carrying over, however, are the episode numbers. We got up to 181 with the first run, so the first episode of this one will count as 182, and so on.
Rexy
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Rexy »

Gavvie, when you stepped down as RS Admin, we all still felt that you can still be the DJ that you always wanted to be.

Make this your chance - we're here to support you every step of the way. :-)