Saturday Night SEGA

The latest updates and comments on our Live Shows...
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Can I also say, out of those reasons why Saturday Night SEGA is coming back, doing so for your mother is the best reason there is.
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

ResidentSD2
Level 1
Level 1

Post by ResidentSD2 »

Great news to see the "big show" is coming back!

The "why now" blog post is a great read and I recommend everybody check it out. I know from experience what it's like to lose your mother to cancer which made the blog post quite emotional but she is right to be proud of you Gavvie - while SNS was always a fun show, the SEGATHON's put it over the top and made Saturday Night SEGA a show for the greater good. I look forward to contributing to the next one.

I'm sorry for your loss Gavvie but I'm certainly looking forward to hearing the new sound of Saturday night in the new year.

P.S. Apparently I can't post on my old account, hence why I'm now apparently a bad sequel!
Twinny
News Team
News Team

Post by Twinny »

Oh muh glob. Welcome back....?

.o.

TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

'ResidentSD2'

FAKER

(jk Hi SD)
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

guys.

Guys.

GUYS.

GUYS!

Saturday Night SEGA is back tomorrow night! I'm proper excited to carry on right where we left off, with a show that kicked so much ass Duke Nukem was jealous. In fact, I'm in the process of creating the new show intro. I've had an idea in my head for ages, but no time to have a crack at it and no, it's not another rap. You got YDTMS a capella, what more do you want?

See you tomorrow! :D
Twinny
News Team
News Team

Post by Twinny »

So will tomorrow's season premiere take on requests? Also, in future episodes, will a couple "blast-from-the-past" segments make a few reappearances? Kinda liked/missed the Request Roulette, haha.

TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Tomorrow? Oh OK cool that's greeeeat.
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

I'll be taking requests, yeah, though bear in mind that, owing to work, I've not had time to update my playlist to the most recent one that RS has, so there's gonna be a lot of the newer stuff that I won't have to start off with. I'll try and get them as soon as I can though!

As for older segments coming back, I'll have to look into it. The Request Roulette worked well when we didn't have a Top 40 show, as nobody but the RS staff actually knew who was where in the charts. If we were to do it now, it'd have to be from 40 onwards, and I don't think the facilities are there for us to actually do it. Saturday Night Surprise was another good one, but I've been away for a year - I think it's more likely that you'd surprise me than the other way around XD
Twinny
News Team
News Team

Post by Twinny »

I did remember there was one segment where you played a collection of tracks to one certain artist/musician/composer/remixer. Forgotten the name of that one.

Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Oh, the MegaGig? Yeah, I might do that again, but I think that ended up getting merged into the monthly specials. Those are coming back.