How did you find and why did you join RadioSEGA?

What it says on the tin...
Lucsian
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Lucsian »

I follow Hideki Naganuma on Twitter, & @RadioSEGA came up as a suggestion to follow. I tuned into Saturday Night SEGA last Saturday, & I joined because of it. Well that, plus I love requesting retro songs.
supershadow01
Level 4
Level 4

Post by supershadow01 »

Twinny wrote:We bumping this thread now? lol

And for the bolded part: That was one of the reasons I took a liking to RS myself, haha. Also you can fav songs too, dontyakno (but you probably already knew that)

https://www.radiosega.net/playlist/help/
Indeed I am well-aware of that. I discovered how to fav songs rather quickly, in fact. And I'm sure that's how you request Aisle 10 so quickly, amirite?
"If the world chooses to become my enemy...I will fight like I always have!" -Shadow, Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

supershadow01 wrote:Indeed I am well-aware of that. I discovered how to fav songs rather quickly, in fact. And I'm sure that's how you request Aisle 10 so quickly, amirite?
Hahahaha what makes you say thaaaaaaat...not like I enjoy listening to the song a lot...or anything like that..... xD
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

supershadow01
Level 4
Level 4

Post by supershadow01 »

Twinny wrote:Hahahaha what makes you say thaaaaaaat...not like I enjoy listening to the song a lot...or anything like that..... xD
LOL! Do you know of the game Project Gotham Racing for the Xbox? It also has that song on it. I just found out about that yesterday.
"If the world chooses to become my enemy...I will fight like I always have!" -Shadow, Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Funny story regarding that - I heard Aisle 10 on PGR first, and then on Jet Set Radio Future afterwards. Until I joined RadioSEGA and actually started hearing Aisle 10 on air, I never actually made the association that they were the same song XD

Still not sure which version I prefer. The JSRF version cuts off towards the end, so you miss the weird screamy bit. At the same time, it feels like it ends far too suddenly.
Twinny
News Team
News Team

Post by Twinny »

You have to get the proper album version of Aisle 10 from Scapegoat Wax's "Swax" album to enjoy the full effect. Like I have.

Awinnerwasyou
News Team
News Team

Post by Awinnerwasyou »

RadioSEGA was a site that was mentioned a lot by Retro Gamer magazine, and being a huge SEGA fan I always loved the idea of it. So, when I first got internet access, it was one of the first sites that came to mind when I was looking for something to check out online. I soon made an account so I could make requests, but didn't become involved with the community until the live shows started. I downloaded a few podcasts for SEGA Ages, and became instantly hooked. And with that, I started taking part in the IRC. And that's how I joined!
AdeptofVale
Level 1
Level 1

Post by AdeptofVale »

I followed Rexy, who I'm a long time fan of, on twitter in September when I decided to follow some artists. So naturally I learned about the SEGA Mixer Drive and the site as a whole that way and decided to tune in one Friday. I enjoyed it and decided to tune in to the RS Top 40, and became a regular live show listener. Eventually I decided to make an account to join in on the requesting this past New Years.
RetroBob
Level 5
Level 5
Preferred pronouns: That bellend

Post by RetroBob »

Probably the oldest here... SegaMark messaged me saying, 'have a listen to this'. It was his new creation... a stream of live SEGA music!
Twinny
News Team
News Team

Post by Twinny »

RetroBob wrote:Probably the oldest here... SegaMark messaged me saying, 'have a listen to this'. It was his new creation... a stream of live SEGA music!
I think "have a listen to this" must be the best reason of having started hearing of RadioSEGA. xD