How did you find and why did you join RadioSEGA?

What it says on the tin...
Hana
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Hana »

A retweet I believe a SEGA Twitter fan page made.
Follow me on Twitter
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Twinny wrote:You have to get the proper album version of Aisle 10 from Scapegoat Wax's "Swax" album to enjoy the full effect. Like I have.
Oh really? What's the difference there then?
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Gavvie wrote:Oh really? What's the difference there then?
When the one RS plays ends at "yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah" the ablum version continues on for some seconds; that's when you hear the "HELLO ALISOOON!" scream.
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Yeah, that's the version used on Project Gotham Racing as well.
Mikhail24RD
Level 5
Level 5

Post by Mikhail24RD »

The four things why i find (and join) RadioSega: Jon the VG CatNerd, The RS Grand Prix weekend event (racing games music), my phone, and just liking SEGA a lot (in a random order). Here's my story:

A month (or two) ago, I followed Jon The VG CatNerd (On Twitter) who likes racing games including Daytona USA (like me). That when i first noticed RadioSega. It took awhile before decided to check it out. Last week i got my new phone and since the RS Grand Prix weekend is going to happen, I will listen in for the first time since i am not busy and i am also using twitter at the same time.

After that awesome weekend, i decided to join in because i think i found a place where i can listen to Awesome Sega music and stuff. I will not regret this decision of becoming a RadioSega user.
Rolling Start!!!! :segasports:
Alpha Dog 1996
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Alpha Dog 1996 »

Being the die-hard Bentley Jones fan that I am, Bentley was on the SEGA Lounge a few weeks ago and everyone of us TRUTHSt4lk3rz were talking about it, so that's how I got hooked
Gum
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Gum »

I found RadioSEGA purely by chance on one of my music search sessions. It popped up with my search results and I instantly clicked to the site. I couldn't believe I hadn't found RadioSEGA sooner. I signed up so fast after finding out about the forums and community, and the ability to request things and shape the airwaves had me completely sold.
May possibly be a magical girl
https://twitter.com/SentientToast

sailorneorune
Level 1
Level 1

Post by sailorneorune »

Searched for "sega" on iTunes, found RadioSEGA (in addition to a whole bunch of soundtracks asking for my money).
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

I like new faces coming in with the love of listening to some great music.
Jamie64326
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Jamie64326 »

I can't even remember how I found Radio Sega, but the reason I joined was because of the community really. A chance to talk to others in the Sega fan base community, on Sega topics and unrelated topics through either the IRC or forum. Or both for that matter.