Upcoming games you want

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

I'm also putting games that are already out but I want nevertheless and sadly don't have the money for.

I've mentioned Dying Light before but I'll do it again. I got the computer to play it. Now I need the heavy $72 price the game has (and that's not even including the $25+ season pass). Though chances are, even if I had that much money, i'd find it a waste to spend it all on just one game.

Another game I've had my eyes on is the Talos Principle. Had my eyes on it since it came out. It gives such a Portal Vibe and I liked Serious Sam so I expect this to be good.

As for upcoming games... I think I really want to play Blizzard's Overwatch. I've already signed up for the beta but after having waited for quite a while, it seems that getting a key is unlikely. I have hopes for the game becoming F2P but if it does have a price, I'm willing to give that small amount. If it's anything like TF2 is, I think I'll enjoy it.
GreenViper8
Administrator
Administrator
Preferred pronouns: he/him

Post by GreenViper8 »

Looking forward to Splatoon from Nintendo. Would be more hyped if they would add voice chat but they want to keep a friendly environment so it's understandable why it's not there.

I'm also hyped for Runners updates and hopefully we might get an official release in the US and UK!
:SEGA:
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

GreenViper8 wrote:Looking forward to Splatoon from Nintendo. Would be more hyped if they would add voice chat but they want to keep a friendly environment so it's understandable why it's not there.

I'm also hyped for Runners updates and hopefully we might get an official release in the US and UK!
Yeah I've got a friend who's really excited about Splatoon. Seems like an interesting game too. Certainly pretty looking.
supershadow01
Level 4
Level 4

Post by supershadow01 »

I'm rather looking forward to this "Project Ukulele" from Playtonic Games. I hear it's supposed to be a spiritual successor to Banjo-Kazooie. Having played Banjo-Kazooie and -Tooie in my childhood, that news really piques my interest.
"If the world chooses to become my enemy...I will fight like I always have!" -Shadow, Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Now that it has been formally announced...Project X Zone 2.
kadosho
Level 9
Level 9

Post by kadosho »

My wishlist is: Metal Gear Solid V, Next Tomb Raider, Street Fighter V, Tekken 7
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

It's been out for a while but I might as well state it. The Talos Principle: Road to Gehenna. Wanted this DLC ever since it got announced. Really loved The Talos Principle and by the looks of things, Road to Gehenna does the original game justice.

Seems like a good time to buy it too since its on sale but alas, I bought the original game on a steam sale for 13 dollars, and being the budget student I am, buying a DLC for the same price doesn't seem right to me. Will be waiting for a bit longer until it goes below 10 bucks maybe.
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Since the new games are announced Pokemon Sun and Moon are now on my radar. As for any other 3DS games...nothing really. I do want to see if I'll be able to pick up the Classics Collection though.
RetroBob
Level 5
Level 5
Preferred pronouns: That bellend

Post by RetroBob »

Am disappointed that SEGA Europe haven't announced the SEGA 3D Classics Collection for here yet. :blush:
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

I now wanna add Kirby Planet Robobot to that list.