Phantasy Star Online 2

Strictly SEGA related discussion.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

No problem, you may want this as well if you haven't made your account yet: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... ojhj?hl=en

the hiragana captcha is literally the worst thing. thanks japan
Midwinter
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Midwinter »

Thanks. I had read about this. I know a lot of my hiragana, but I don't have a Japanese keyboard so that will help a lot!

I guess my original thought was that I was going to copy and paste characters from somewhere so this will be a lot better!
Reknoc wrote:No problem, you may want this as well if you haven't made your account yet: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... ojhj?hl=en

the hiragana captcha is literally the worst thing. thanks japan
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

The Halloween event going on now has a pretty sweet item for doing most of the bingo board. 8 lines gets you a free makeover pass for you character and since you can have 2 free characters now that means 2 free passes.
Nirmugen
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Nirmugen »

Well, I have already finished Episode 1 Story. Maybe later I will post something about that in particular.
Rckrkid287
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Rckrkid287 »

Does anybody still play this? I'm currently attempting to download the game and patch it and It'd be cool to make some new friends. :3
kadosho
Level 9
Level 9

Post by kadosho »

I wonder if PSO might be a crossover between smartphone, pc and console in the near future. We dared to dream with PSO's first two big adventures on the DC. I miss those days sometimes.
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Thanks to an app on Android, I tried to give PSO2es a whirl a little earlier. Didn't get very far though, the game's obviously very Japanese heavy and I couldn't really figure out what I was signing up for, if anything, or what it was doing to my phone.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

kadosho wrote:I wonder if PSO might be a crossover between smartphone, pc and console in the near future. We dared to dream with PSO's first two big adventures on the DC. I miss those days sometimes.
It already is:
Gavvie wrote:Thanks to an app on Android, I tried to give PSO2es a whirl a little earlier. Didn't get very far though, the game's obviously very Japanese heavy and I couldn't really figure out what I was signing up for, if anything, or what it was doing to my phone.
You can import your character to this if you have one and through there play the game to collect items and money that also transfers over to the main game. I also have it on ipad but just use it to more easily buy cash shop money. For console I feel like Vita is the best you're going to get. I think they've been asked about a PS4 version and didn't reply especially positively (I vaguely remember some bad mouthing of FFXIV but that might just have been terrible google translate) and considering its overall performance in Japan I don't really see that changing.
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Dunno why they'd be badmouthing FFXIV on PS4, I played the closed Beta of it last year and thought it was excellent. As for PSO2es, I can't really see the point of me having it if it's meant to be more of a companion to the main PC/Vita game.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Gavvie wrote:Dunno why they'd be badmouthing FFXIV on PS4, I played the closed Beta of it last year and thought it was excellent. As for PSO2es, I can't really see the point of me having it if it's meant to be more of a companion to the main PC/Vita game.
I think it was specifically about the game having to make sacrifices to get it on a console (which to be fair it did and they do hurt it somewhat).

es is still a pretty fun f2p mobile game.

edit: it was announced ages a go but I'm still mad at this

sure love this cast figure that doesn't seem to be based on any of the already established casts in the game even though one of them is the best character in the entire franchise

probably gonna buy it anyway

This is also like the first proper figure based on PSO2 and it's of a character they're adding into a patch on the figures release.