What did you just beat?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Ravsieg
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Ravsieg »

Gum wrote:Just finished another playthrough of SA1 c:
How many times has it been so far? :P
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

^ I want to know that too haha. SA1 is my favorite Sonic game and I've lost count of how many times I've finished it myself. Pretty sure it's been 9 or 10 times now. maybe more.
Mr. Domino
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Mr. Domino »

I've just completed playing through the first three Mega Man games on my NES, and they're really nowhere near as tough as people make them out to be. Challenging on a first play? Sure, but man do your childhood memories make things seem so much more impressive than they really are. As a kid I thought that disappearing brick "bridge" across Heatman's lava flow was nearly impossible and always made sure I had the jet item to cross it, but it's completely doable without it. There's like one brick which can throw you off along the way. It's no big deal. Enemies go down pretty easily, too, even the bosses. When I rented the game as a kid, I could never beat Cutman, but he's nothing, even with the standard buster.
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Most recent game I've finished was Tomb Raider on PS4. Puts me in a good position for Rise of the Tomb Raider later this year, if I want to pick it up on Xbox One. Not decided on whether or not I want to wait a year for the PS4 version.
Alpha Dog 1996
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Alpha Dog 1996 »

I think I beat Sonic Runners' story line. I beat Eggman when he tried to launch the mind control beam thingamajig and then it restarted to the beginning of that chapter
There can be only one Sonic! Metal Sonic is the real Sonic! Long live Metal Sonic!
Metal Sonic is the best! Death to all who oppose Metal Sonic! Metal Sonic rocks!

Mikhail24RD
Level 5
Level 5

Post by Mikhail24RD »

Managed to beat one of the NASCAR events in Real Racing 3.
Got my Chevrolet SS NASCAR as a reward
Rolling Start!!!! :segasports:
Alpha Dog 1996
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Alpha Dog 1996 »

JUST finished the story line to Sonic CD. Now I just have to go back and get the emeralds!
There can be only one Sonic! Metal Sonic is the real Sonic! Long live Metal Sonic!
Metal Sonic is the best! Death to all who oppose Metal Sonic! Metal Sonic rocks!

Alpha Dog 1996
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Alpha Dog 1996 »

I beat Sonic 2 completely (emeralds and all) and have finished the Sonic story line of Sonic 3 & Knuckles

Alpha Dog 1996
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Alpha Dog 1996 »

Sonic Lost World

supersega
Level 6
Level 6

Post by supersega »

Persona Q... ending was really sad. Played a lot of Persona 4 this weekend. up to roughly 18 hours on it.
Collection; Neo Geo CD, JVC X'Eye, Model 1 Genesis, Model 2 Genesis, 2 Japanese Saturns, 2 Game Gears in a few thousand pieces, 5 or 8 PS1s (don't judge), 1 PS1 DTL (TOOL, NOT a Yaroze), 1 Gamecube, 1 Wii, 1 Xbox 360, 2 Gameboy Advances, 1 3DS, 1 PS2 TEST that WORKS!!!

Do I have a console addiction?