Had any strange dreams lately?

What it says on the tin...
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Well if you take it from that view, yeah... it isn't disgusting.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Depends on what the "life" is. I've had dreams where some birthed silent hill like abominations.
Blue_Tail_Fox
Level 5
Level 5

Post by Blue_Tail_Fox »

I've had a strange dream overnight where CM Punk, Chris Masters, and AJ Styles (a few wrestlers for those who don't know) were a superhero team and fought against a supervillain team made of Dr. Robotnik, Dr. Wily, Sackboy (dressed as a doctor), and Dr. Doofenshmirtz (from that Phineas and Ferb cartoon). It was actually quite an awesome dream.

I also remember another dream from a few days ago where I was playing Sonic Generations and unlocked a Tails mode after beating the final boss (which looked something like a giant Mighty with long fangs, claws, red eyes, and robotic parts). The mode let you play as Tails in a open 3D world with gameplay similar to Sonic's in Sonic Adventure 2, except with flying. I remember having so much fun just messing around with it, then I woke up. Once I woke up, I was sad that it wasn't real.
mazonemayu
Level 9
Level 9

Post by mazonemayu »

I dreamt I won the lottery, which is strange, coz I really don't care about money & I have never even played it
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:Depends if your best friend is a male or a female. Though both ways it's disgusting.
You'll change your mind when you're older. o_o
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Shibby
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Shibby »

I dreamt I had to save the world because people thought a single building blowing up meant it was going to be the end of the world. And I also turned into a lizard person because I ate a magic cookie. Does that count as weird?
GirlGamerNerd
Level 1
Level 1

Post by GirlGamerNerd »

I had a dream last night of David Grohl from the Foo Fighters, Its unusual to have dreams of me with famous people. as i am not obsessed with them.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Wrath Oskvro wrote:You'll change your mind when you're older. o_o
Yeah probably.
metalgamer
Level 8
Level 8

Post by metalgamer »

I had a very cool dream a couple of nights ago about me being with a team of humans, we are sat a table playing cards and then we nod to each other, we step out of my house, we spot demons all around my village, then we all were dressed in cloaks and they start to kill extremely fast demons surronded with blue flames with thier fists. I closed my eyes and then opened them, then it got weird. I ripped out my spine and begun to knock them to the ground, I took out a cross attached to me and begun a chant, which sent one of the demons back to hell. I then shoved my spine back inside of my body and returned to normal. There was more to it than that, but it's too long a dream so I don't want to use too much space.
MTails wrote:I see a door, i hear crashing and stuff behind it. I try to open the door and...
Darth Vader opens the door and says "One moment"
And I wake up.
"What the hell?" was the first thing i said.

Now THAT is more worrying than a zombie nightmare, even though I like zombies, so I only have dreams of beating them in hilarous ways.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

I had an interesting dream but forgot about it...